Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

A member on here out me on with a code today. He remembered I helped him get some shoes and returned the favor.

App failed me for the X release this morning but came thru a couple hrs ago when it allowed me to checkout for a pair.

Sad as can be I didn't see the gold foams. Want them in the worse way. Jr was playing on my phone at the time.

Pop up shop on Bowery was highly unorganized and inproperly supervised. This is why I hate supporting this brand sometime. I get off work at 3, I get to the pop up at 4 and the people from three aren't even in yet. I sat in the line until 5:20 and there wasn't even anyone from my 4-5pm window that made it inside. Yet there's supposed to be a 10 minute limit for people inside. I left. It's freezing. My feet are freezing. I'm not with Nikes crap anymore. Props to those dudes who stayed on the line. Dude asked for hand warmers and the woman disappeared and never came back.

:smh: It's not worth getting sick over a code for some shoes. Life > Shoes. They should've had a line form inside, that's the least they could've done for their consumers.

A member on here out me on with a code today. He remembered I helped him get some shoes and returned the favor.

App failed me for the X release this morning but came thru a couple hrs ago when it allowed me to checkout for a pair.

Sad as can be I didn't see the gold foams. Want them in the worse way. Jr was playing on my phone at the time.

Nike rep said they might cancel the pairs because they weren't supposed to release. They've been having people hack the system and randomly drop kicks since the db 3's.

:smh: It's not worth getting sick over a code for some shoes. Life > Shoes. They should've had a line form inside, that's the least they could've done for their consumers.

For sure. I ain't tripping tho. Rent paid. I did my due diligence for the month.

finally got the code but no iphone/ipad.. smh.. anyone know when the app will hit for android users?

finally got the code but no iphone/ipad.. smh.. anyone know when the app will hit for android users?
probably after ASW 
mean.gif
mean.gif
   , still waiting on my code

App doesn't function as fast as you guys may think it does. If you're still online you have a better shot from a computer.

You guys are probably gonna hate me but somebody offered me $40 for my code. I had no choice but to accept. I would have had to use someone elses phone since I have a S5 anyways. Just be patient and you guys will all get your codes.

For sure, but they were released by accident so we may not even get our pairs. Peep the screenshot. Nike rep said they weren't supposed to drop. Could be a system glitch.
didn't know that, if they cancel orders that sucks for the people who already sold theirs 
laugh.gif

had to catch the meanest train from midtown to LES for mine, was one of the last 20 and the nike people took pictures of us :smokin

you couldn't add those gold foams outside of the app though 
not necessarily true, i copped the gold foams off of nike.com. as long as you were signed in to your account that's linked to the SNKRS app there was no "unlock" button to enter in a code.

but for real they weren't supposed to be released? i will be very salty if my pair gets cancelled, first foam i actually brought since gym greens lolz

Last edited:
Listen I'm just the messenger. If you guys want to call, feel free. The Nike rep was actually jealous of me on the phone saying congrats if it goes through, but he hopes it doesn't so everyone can have a fair chance. I think the app is fair enough. You just gotta be on your game.

App came through (eventually) this AM for the AJ1Low although not without connection errors and OOS messages.
the connection errors were common? i thought i was gettin them because i was at work tryna cop them, being inside a giant metal building you don't get the best reception haha. struck out on the 1s oh well i still have the highs

not necessarily true, i copped the gold foams off of nike.com. as long as you were signed in to your account that's linked to the SNKRS app there was no "unlock" button to enter in a code.

but for real they weren't supposed to be released? i will be very salty if my pair gets cancelled, first foam i actually brought since gym greens lolz
everyone off my TL copped on my mobile, but that's interesting 
nerd.gif

the connection errors were common? i thought i was gettin them because i was at work tryna cop them, being inside a giant metal building you don't get the best reception haha. struck out on the 1s oh well i still have the highs

Yes sir, first home wifi and then switched to LTE, connection errors just the same.

I got access to the app yesterday. It did not help at all, imo, with the BoB and AJ 1 lows. Had to try FTL and Co to buy these shoes.

I did see the KD Polka Dots.

There isn't much of a selection besides Jordans, KDs, Kyries, Lebrons, Frees, SBs, Blazer, Jankowski, Hauraches, Roshes, Air Max and Air Forces. No apparel, Flyknits (Lunar/racer/chukka), Lunar Racer, Metcon 1, etc.

Also doesn't help for those who like to double up either since once you purchase, the buy button is replaced by purchased.

Last edited:
I got access to the app yesterday. It did not help at all, imo, with the BoB and AJ 1 lows. Had to try FTL and Co to buy these shoes.

I did see the KD Polka Dots.

There isn't much of a selection besides Jordans, KDs, Kyries, Lebrons, Frees, SBs, Blazer, Jankowski, Hauraches, Roshes, Air Max and Air Forces. No apparel, Flyknits (Lunar/racer/chukka), Lunar Racer, Metcon 1, etc.

Also doesn't help for those who like to double up either since once you purchase, the buy button is replaced by purchased.
well, to be fair, all the hyped releases for the most part are 1 per customer. makes sense why they won't let you buy another pair because the app's linked to your NDC account.

looking forward to what drops tomorrow randomly on the app 
nerd.gif
 yesterday was kd7s, today was foams, tomorrrow ???

Also the inventory doesn't seem completely synced to the site inventory. I spent the whole day trying to buy the AJ 1 lows through the site and it kept telling me it was in other people's carts. The site was sold out. Again, I do t know if they use different inventories.

Obviously it's a work in progress. If they're nice, they'll drop Fragments...

If anyone with an extra code is feeling generous I would be a veryyy gratefull recipient and will return the favor to someone once I finally get the email from Nike.

Back
Top Bottom