Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

Once a Shoe is purchased thur the App - The App won't let you Purchase a 2nd time - 

even later down the road if the shoe restocks???

or does the button stay on Purchased ?????
There might be a certain time frame that has to elapse too. I bought the Jery Rice Air Trainers, and I just noticed today that it gives me the option to purchase again

Last edited:
Well lets see the hares have a set release date this sat. Seems the random releases that the app is putting out are on releases that were previously pushed back.

So basically if something gets pushed from original release date on the app expect a random drop and don't listen to what they tell you smh.... Aka the cork and barcalona releases

Last edited:
I have SNKRS running on 3 devices and after a purchase only the device on which the transaction was made reads "purchased".  The other 2 still give me the option to buy.  I haven't tried it but it may be a way to double up.  I got the 13 Lows on the app and day or two later more sizes popped up. The box went from OOS to Buy even though I had already copped. I don't know...app is random.:rolleyes  I DO know that I received all the notifications for Corks but it took over 30 min for the "buy" button to appear on all 3 iOS devices.  Needless to say...I'm Cork-less :smh:

To get the app on multiple devices did you need multiple codes or just the initial ? I've used the app (iPad) successfully on the bred lows but want to get it on my phone because I missed out on the restock . :smh:

To get the app on multiple devices did you need multiple codes or just the initial ? I've used the app (iPad) successfully on the bred lows but want to get it on my phone because I missed out on the restock . :smh:

Same code for all devices. The initial code is married to the NDC account first associated with it. Same code, same NDC login... multiple devices.

LOL WTF Nike sending notifications to random accounts.  For the record I didn't get one for the Labs or the Barcelonas but I did get the Corks.
I haven't gotten any of the restock notifications. I did get the corks. This app is really in beta form.

I haven't gotten any of the restock notifications. I did get the corks. This app is really in beta form.
this. it's funny seeing them work the kinks out but you can see why they wouldn't want it out to tons of people right now

It's funny how some ppl probably don't even buy stuff off a restock just love to see their bots tie up the line :smh:

I don't think they'll do a restock like yesterday on the app any time soon, too many shoes for the app at one time...I'd love to see it happen thou.

Last edited:
This Doesn't make sense
Ever since the app went live they haven't released more than 6 different sneakers at the same time, that's why I don't think they'll do a major restock like the one on NDC last nite. I'd like to see a major restock on the app thou.

Last edited:
This Doesn't make sense
Ever since the app went live they haven't released more than 6 different sneakers at the same time, that's why I don't think they'll do a major restock like the one on NDC last nite. I'd like to see a major restock on the app thou.
They can drop as many as they want. No such thing as too many shoes to be honest.
It would actually be more beneficial for most for it to be an app only drop since It limits the user to 1 item at a time and cuts some of the page monitors out of the equation. Would allow for spreading the wealth tho it sucks for anyone that doesn't have the app.

They can drop as many as they want. No such thing as too many shoes to be honest.
It would actually be more beneficial for most for it to be an app only drop since It limits the user to 1 item at a time and cuts some of the page monitors out of the equation. Would allow for spreading the wealth tho it sucks for anyone that doesn't have the app.
Well, I'm not tech savvy so I'm not going to speculate or assume but IMO based off facts...I don't think they can, they haven't done it yet....in fact, ever since they app went live they've had issues with it and even major Jordan releases were left out the app...Yes the app had early success with the early releases for the chrome n gold posites and they also had the Jerry Rice trainers there first as well. But aside from the minor restock they had last week and the Corks released being random for select accounts, Nike has yet to be consistent with it. Also the fact that is not available on Android in order to give more people a chance to buy. They've could've have the major restock on NDC as well as the app, and give everyone a fair chance but they didn't. It is what it is, so we'll see what happens.

IMO, Nike jumped the gun with the app, they already took an L to Adidas Confirmed App being the first with mobile in app purchases, so they rushed the SNKRS App, that's probably why we're here, after 3 months of being live, having with issues with it. Hopefully they'll figure it out soon.

Back
Top Bottom