Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

When you say crash, do you mean you go to open the app and it automatically closes? Have you updated the app? My brother had this happen and he deleted and reinstalled the app. I had his access code from an invite so he had to re-enter it.
yes. everytime i open it it loads for a bit then crashes. There is no update for it, i keep downloading it

don't delete your app unless you still have the access code
still got it thankfully
What apple phone and OS are you using sir. Mine has never crashed
Iphone 5s and updated to 8.3

yes. everytime i open it it loads for a bit then crashes. There is no update for it, i keep downloading it

still got it thankfully

Iphone 5s and updated to 8.3

With how buggy this app is I would first make sure your SNKRS code is registered to your Nike account. From past post in this thread its been known that SNKRS codes aren't linked up. At the same time your checking that I say have Nike walk you step by step on what to do. I'm sure they're just going to make you delete the app and reinstall. Good luck and post back with results.

So I finally decided to use my SNKRS code after recieving it 2 months ago. I entered my code, logged in my NDC account and it went through. I tried logging out and logging in again, and to my surprise it asked for the code and NDC account AGAIN. Does this happen to you guys? I thought when the code is already redeemed, it stays on your account and prevent from asking again.

Smh yall please stop logging out. I haven't logged out of snkrs/Nike since I got my code 3 months back

I don't understand how this only happens sometimes. Like I said my wife had to replace her 5s cuz she dropped it, bought a 6, downloaded SNKRS, and simply logged in with my user name and password

My size 11 is there, shows its there but it keeps telling me the size is unavailable and OOS... Ready to give up and move on

EDIT - there is a 10.5 showing up

Last edited:
^ yeah nike has got to do something about this.  didn't even want the iridescents but tried for my 10.5s as a test case for hare 7s and chicago 1s.  was pending for 10 minutes and then went to OOS 
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

^ yeah nike has got to do something about this.  didn't even want the iridescents but tried for my 10.5s as a test case for hare 7s and chicago 1s.  was pending for 10 minutes and then went to OOS 
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
same experience here.

Question, how do you use a gift card or promo code on the SNKRS APP? Is there an option to input the info before checking out?
nerd.gif
I've heard of people login to their Desktop NDC account and entering their Promo/Disco Code

then when they shoe Drops on the App the Code is already accepted when you check out.

Not sure of the exact steps but it is possible

Question, how do you use a gift card or promo code on the SNKRS APP? Is there an option to input the info before checking out? :nerd:

you cant

Question, how do you use a gift card or promo code on the SNKRS APP? Is there an option to input the info before checking out? :nerd:
I've heard of people login to their Desktop NDC account and entering their Promo/Disco Code

then when they shoe Drops on the App the Code is already accepted when you check out.

I appreciate the insight fellas :nthat:

Had the app since All Star Weekend but haven't needed to use it yet but I know I'll definitely need it tomorrow being out of town.

Question, how do you use a gift card or promo code on the SNKRS APP? Is there an option to input the info before checking out?
nerd.gif

You can also order via the app, then call NDC within 30 mins and have the code applied.  I did that for the Laser IVs

Back
Top Bottom