Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

Question, how do you use a gift card or promo code on the SNKRS APP? Is there an option to input the info before checking out? :nerd:
I've heard of people login to their Desktop NDC account and entering their Promo/Disco Code

then when they shoe Drops on the App the Code is already accepted when you check out.

Not sure of the exact steps but it is possible
You can also order via the app, then call NDC within 30 mins and have the code applied.  I did that for the Laser IVs

View media item 1485909
I appreciate it fam :nthat:

Has anyone gotten an invite via the snkrs app to give away? It seems Nike has stopped doing that... I made a purchase a few days ago an no invite. I purchase the 10's via the app and got an invite a few mins later.

Has anyone gotten an invite via the snkrs app to give away? It seems Nike has stopped doing that... I made a purchase a few days ago an no invite. I purchase the 10's via the app and got an invite a few mins later.
im not sure if theyre giving out an invite with every purchase. i remember there was a point where they did send a wave of invites out randomly. some got and some didnt. but i dont remember there being any talk of invite being purchase related.

still in line for hare 7s on snkrs

EDIT: kicked out of line 17 minutes in... 

Last edited:
tried for hares at 10 on the dot and was pending for about 12 minutes before told "product doesnt match"

then re-carted and was pending for about 40 minutes before told "size 12 is sold out"

now the de la dunks have been pending for about 10 minutes

in the past it was only pending for about 2 minutes tops before the sale went through

this has been my first uneasy purchase from this app (lasers, 11lab4s, hornet 5s all smooth) - very discouraging

EDIT: had luck caarting and paying for DLS dunks on NDC - gave up on app

Last edited:
Damn. I didn't go for anything today but it sounds like the bots are still messing with SNKRS.

SMDH come on Nike its not that hard!!

still pending on the app

for the DLS dunks

trying for a 12 and here we are 2 hours later

App came thru for the hares. Could do the gift card on desktop thing tho which is fine I guess. Took about 10 min tho.

Nice, app failed me horribly today.. Just said pending forever.. And then said failed or something like that

App came thru for the hares. Could do the gift card on desktop thing tho which is fine I guess. Took about 10 min tho.

Nice, app failed me horribly today.. Just said pending forever.. And then said failed or something like that

I'm just catching up and I'm feeling lucky right now. I thought it was smooth sailing for us but I guess it's otherwise.

It said pending for me for a while then prompted me with the you got em message. I was at breakfast for this release and really didn't try otherwise.

I'm just catching up and I'm feeling lucky right now. I thought it was smooth sailing for us but I guess it's otherwise.

It said pending for me for a while then prompted me with the you got em message. I was at breakfast for this release and really didn't try otherwise.

Yeah def. got lucky bro. This morning was quite hectic.. I was pending twice and my second try was like 35 mins and just said oos but all sizes were available it was weird oh well

App was a no go for me this morning. Was pending for like 20 mins before I jumped on EB and grabbed my Hares...some did get thru after like 30-45 mins...

App was a no go for me this morning. Was pending for like 20 mins before I jumped on EB and grabbed my Hares...some did get thru after like 30-45 mins...

I'm amazed you got thru Eastbay. That site is a tragedy for me but would be my first preference since it's free shipping and no tax.

Back
Top Bottom