Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

i have an adroid phone, but im willing to buy an ipad to be able to use the app. only thing holding me back on that purchase is the fact that i signed up ages ago and still have not gotten a code yet!

There is no SNKRS app for the iPad.  Only available on the iPhone at this point.

Your partially right, there's no iPad specific app but you can install any iPhone app in the App Store on an iPad or iPod touch.

Last edited:
Your partially right, there's no iPad specific app but you can install any iPhone app in the App Store on an iPad or iPhone touch.
I noticed that it comes up when you search by iPhone apps but will it allow you to install on your iPad and will it function properly?

I noticed that it comes up when you search by iPhone apps but will it allow you to install on your iPad and will it function properly?
Works fine for me. Notifications, buy button, etc all work good.

I'll be tryong the app for the goald foams this weekend. Hopefully this will be my first successful purchase.

THE NIKE SNKERS APP WORKS ON THE NEWER IPADS. I saw someone say that it wasn't maybe that was clarified but I didn't want to read all the messages in between but it most definitely works on an iPad.

My wheat 12's says out of stock

Guess that's how u stop all the faulty notifications, just click "out of stk"

Hopefully someone for gets to turn off the gold foams and they get released on the APP

Wish lab releases were on here
Want the AM1 patches

Yes... I wish man.

Really wanted those acg chukka things the wack thing about lab releases is that nobody really wants em but people just buy em in hopes to sell em. I seen so many people stuck with lab releases.

Has anyone with a hotmail or outlook account received a code? I signed up 5 accounts the day the wait list opened. None of my 4 hotmail/outlook accounts received a code but my one gmail account did.
Also, I noticed that the code was sent to me on February 13th. Didn't even notice it until I clicked on "Promotions" on my Gmail app on my phone, scrolled down, and noticed "Nike SNKRS App; Get it Now".

I also never received any of those discount codes Nike sent out a while back to any of my hotmail accounts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom