Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

^^^ thanks yeah i fixed it by changing the location on setting
it says no sim because that was my girls old phone
i persoanlly use an android
cant stand iphones

I still havent seen anything worth buying to even use the app yet [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Same here but I had it for two days.The good stuff was during ASW. :frown:

Got me to buy a new Apple iPad Mini :x :smh: :stoneface: :lol: Had a Best Buy gc so all good. Can't have too many tablets(have two Android based) and I use them 24/7.

Last edited:
Same here but I had it for two days.The good stuff was during ASW. :frown:

Got me to buy a new Apple Mini :x :smh: :stoneface: :lol: Had a Best Buy gc so all good. Can't have too many tablets(have two Android based) and I use them 24/7.

Gamer club works on iPads? Damn great to know.

Based on the ebay inventory, looks like Nike hasnt sent out activation codes in a while.  Maybe they're getting ready for a non activation release?

On release day, do you need to be viewing the sneaker that's about to drop?

I need to get the hang of this app before the Gold foams drop.

you can click on the shoe page and  the notify part will turn into  the buy link  

Just look at the same pic of the shoe were you clicked notify me, it should change to buy and your size should be the first thing selected in the drop down, then you put in your ndc password and if it doesn't fail or people don't have em in carts you will get a message saying Got em. If people have em in carts it should say something like "do you want us to keep searching and complete the purchase" if you do that leave the app open don't do anything with your phone and it'll try to buy them for you if it drops out of someone else's cart. However people were saying this feature was not working with the app recently, last time I used it was the aunt Pearl kd7

Just look at the same pic of the shoe were you clicked notify me, it should change to buy and your size should be the first thing selected in the drop down, then you put in your ndc password and if it doesn't fail or people don't have em in carts you will get a message saying Got em. If people have em in carts it should say something like "do you want us to keep searching and complete the purchase" if you do that leave the app open don't do anything with your phone and it'll try to buy them for you if it drops out of someone else's cart. However people were saying this feature was not working with the app recently, last time I used it was the aunt Pearl kd7
I used it on both the oreo 4s and 7s that just dropped and it worked exactly like it was supposed to.  Notify changed to buy as soon as it was release time and it auto prefilled my size and asked for my account password.  It searched and said it couldn't find my size and asked if I wanted to continue searching and purchase, I clicked yes and it told my they were purchased about 15 seconds later.

To anyone that hasn't used the app yet, you get the most out of it if you have your size and credit card prefilled before a release.

I used it on both the oreo 4s and 7s that just dropped and it worked exactly like it was supposed to.  Notify changed to buy as soon as it was release time and it auto prefilled my size and asked for my account password.  It searched and said it couldn't find my size and asked if I wanted to continue searching and purchase, I clicked yes and it told my they were purchased about 15 seconds later.

To anyone that hasn't used the app yet, you get the most out of it if you have your size and credit card prefilled before a release.

Oh okay cool. I heard for the Cortez it didn't work out like that but that's good to know.

Edit. Forgot about the Oreo that one it went instantly aunt Pearl took some time to search for my size and then cop

Last edited:
Oh okay cool. I heard for the Cortez it didn't work out like that but that's good to know.

Edit. Forgot about the Oreo that one it went instantly aunt Pearl took some time to search for my size and then cop
Everyone that has had the waiting in line feature I was able to cop  if it hasn't had that option then I have failed.

Middle of last night, 3AM, I was able to score a pair of the AJ1 Low Bred.  Sizes 10.5 and 11 were avail, so I grabbed my size.  First score using the app. 

Back
Top Bottom