Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

Damn!!!! This was gonna be my first releases on snkrs, now they dead it for this release, this is some bull, time to go eat with the wolves

Not a surprise. The flyknit max 2014 mc didn't drop on the app earlier in the week either.

As I keep stating.... We are all beta testers right now. Obviously, nike has seen something on their end that's making them pause on some things right now. Just give it some time and it should be getting releases again.

Some of you guys need to get off of that panic button for sure. I guess it's a side effect of people hyping the app up to this enormous magnitudes. :smh:

Last edited:
really sucks the foam is dropping at 12, and the XI at 10. i was hoping to cop both together with a 20% voucher and make my pair even cheaper. oh well ill wait til another day with two pairs releasing at once

Anybody know any info on SNKRS for Android? Nike keeps setting a date then pushing it back. And no I'm not going to buy an iOS device.

Anybody know any info on SNKRS for Android? Nike keeps setting a date then pushing it back. And no I'm not going to buy an iOS device.
That date is just when they're gonna send codes out again. Not the release date for the app.

Not a surprise. The flyknit max 2014 mc didn't drop on the app earlier in the week either.

As I keep stating.... We are all beta testers right now. Obviously, nike has seen something on their end that's making them pause on some things right now. Just give it some time and it should be getting releases again.

Some of you guys need to get off of that panic button for sure. I guess it's a side effect of people hyping the app up to this enormous magnitudes.
mean.gif
Hoping they are putting a pause until they figure out how to stop the bots from automating the tokens and eating that way.  Definite panic going on here with all this stupid talk about the app being dead.

The hype around the app is real though.  Its been stress free to cook through SNKRS

I'm not sure about that. If you look on this page it pretty much states that they will notify you of it being released for Android on X date: https://www.nike.com/events-registration/event?id=8339
who cares why that dates there.. its been there this whole time and keeps updating without the app dropping.  Wondering if it is right or if its going to come out today or tomorrow wont do anything.  Sit back and relax and when it comes it comes

who cares why that dates there.. its been there this whole time and keeps updating without the app dropping.  Wondering if it is right or if its going to come out today or tomorrow wont do anything.  Sit back and relax and when it comes it comes
Relax guy, you're irate. I was just asking a simple question. Sorry someone pissed in your cornflakes this morning.

The hype around the app is real though.  Its been stress free to cook through SNKRS

Yet you may still be missing the bigger picture. People, and it seems like it includes you, hype up the app but it's only been so successful for so many because of the limited amount of users. I don't mean to offend anyone but going around and posting everywhere "I cooked on the app" just brings it more and more attention and adds to the hype train.

That train will crash once we all aren't as exclusive as we were. It's a convenience tool but people are treating it like an end all be all that it really isn't.

That date is just when they're gonna send codes out again. Not the release date for the app.
I'm not sure about that. If you look on this page it pretty much states that they will notify you of it being released for Android on X date: https://www.nike.com/events-registration/event?id=8339
that page means nothing really now. last week was a different date. this week is a different date. next week will be a different date. they update it every week.

Relax guy, you're irate. I was just asking a simple question. Sorry someone pissed in your cornflakes this morning.
na man you read what I wrote with the wrong tone, wasn't irate or coming at you at all.
Yet you may still be missing the bigger picture. People, and it seems like it includes you, hype up the app but it's only been so successful for so many because of the limited amount of users. I don't mean to offend anyone but going around and posting everywhere "I cooked on the app" just brings it more and more attention and adds to the hype train.

That train will crash once we all aren't as exclusive as we were. It's a convenience tool but people are treating it like an end all be all that it really isn't.
You cant say that with 100% confidence.   Let it be and let people enjoy their time with the APP, if things ever change and we start striking out on releases then it is what it is.. but for now its a great tool, and I hype it up because it is a great tool

^^^^ I can say that with 1000000% confidence. Anyone that is logical and understanding would say the same. Tell me how nike can continually give more codes, and don't forget android will release one day, and still satisfy the masses especially on "limited" releases. Math is math. Cant get more simple than that.

Last edited:
Maybe nike realized their app has backdoors and allows people on pc and such to buy shoes as if they were using the app.

Everyone has the damn app now. And those who dont, cheat the system and use the backdoor.

Hence why the silver 5 sold out on ndc fast, but yet every other site had pairs available.

Good while it lasted.
Even if it does come back, it wont be the same and im sure the bots and developers will screw us all over in a week or two once it is fixed.

Maybe nike realized their app has backdoors and allows people on pc and such to buy shoes as if they were using the app.

Everyone has the damn app now. And those who dont, cheat the system and use the backdoor.

Hence why the silver 5 sold out on ndc fast, but yet every other site had pairs available.

Good while it lasted.
Even if it does come back, it wont be the same and im sure the bots and developers will screw us all over in a week or two once it is fixed.

Jordans and foams and stuff sell out first on ndc most of the times anyways. Ndc usually sells thru first and Finishline is usually the last.
Not disagreeing with your assessment as I think the imitation has something to do with it too.

Jordans and foams and stuff sell out first on ndc most of the times anyways. Ndc usually sells thru first and Finishline is usually the last.
Not disagreeing with your assessment as I think the imitation has something to do with it too.

For sure. Urs is right as well. Ndc, ftl/eb cuz cart holds, then fnl last cuz of cc issues.

Ndc never has been easy. But the app did help a little for me, for the GR shoes.

Back to eastbay haha. Add to cart, back, add to cart, back, add to cart for up to an hour haha

^^^^ I can say that with 1000000% confidence. Anyone that is logical and understanding would say the same. Tell me how nike can continually give more codes, and don't forget android will release one day, and still satisfy the masses especially on "limited" releases. Math is math. Cant get more simple than that.
You don't know what their plans are.  You don't know if Android will in fact come out.  And if they somehow figure out a way to kill the ATC's through this app, they wont be able to buy 100 pairs for themselves leaving me with a better chance.  The point is, SNKRS is better than the .com and theres no way you will change my opinion

You don't know what their plans are.  You don't know if Android will in fact come out.  And if they somehow figure out a way to kill the ATC's through this app, they wont be able to buy 100 pairs for themselves leaving me with a better chance.  The point is, SNKRS is better than the .com and theres no way you will change my opinion
:rofl:

Even if it was being exploited it was still an overall success for those who had the app. I've been able to buy every jordan release since I got the app with no problems whatsoever. Before the app I've failed every time with just about every release (unless there really wasn't any hype). I've added to cart on NDC and the app simultaneously with different accounts and 90% of the time only the app was successful.
I can't imagine enough complaints about the app to where they'll stop releasing the more hyped shoes on it

Back
Top Bottom