Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

So nike gave us snkrs only to take it away when shoes people actually want release.
Um ok. Nobody wanted any other releases that hit the app.

Not saying nobody wanted the other releases, just saying this would have been a good day to see if the app would have been able to keep up with demand.

That's every Saturday tho. A lot of stuff has dropped concurrently.

I copped the Milan air max 1 on Saturday using snkrs.. Instant check out. Paris on the other hand.... Smh.

Got an email from Nike yesterday that I was registered for the Jordan brand classic event. Didn't download the content on my phone and by the time I got home the email was gone. Customer service was no help and when I go to get wait listed, the website says I'm already in and registered for the event. Strange but true...

Got an email from Nike yesterday that I was registered for the Jordan brand classic event. Didn't download the content on my phone and by the time I got home the email was gone. Customer service was no help and when I go to get wait listed, the website says I'm already in and registered for the event. Strange but true...

I thought that email was just to buy tickets..

I thought that email was just to buy tickets..
Maybe it was, but I never opened it, so I have no idea what it actually was about. Just saw the push notification on my phone. Customer service said it may have been time sensitive and had to be opened within a specific amount of time.

Maybe it was, but I never opened it, so I have no idea what it actually was about. Just saw the push notification on my phone. Customer service said it may have been time sensitive and had to be opened within a specific amount of time.
Wow, that's possible?

Wow, that's possible?
i dont think it is....usually if something is time limited, the link might expire....but ive never heard of them deleting the email from your account whaaaaat lol

It sounded like the customer service rep was making it up as she went along! LOL it worked though. Got me off the phone with her with the quickness. I was like yeah ok, you have a good day....

Well it deff seems as if corks will release via the app since there was a notify me button and not jus sayin they are releasing on NDC like this past weekend releases....

Back
Top Bottom