Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

SNKRS app fix: 1 purchase code is sent randomly to your SNKRS app, and you can only access the purchase and checkout page with the code? Btw my phone app is buggy. I just updated it but on my phone and for example, the jordan4 labs still only say notify me, when on my ipad (not updated) it says they release in a week.

I would love to hear your synopsis of the reasoning you would present to the judge.  What exactly has Nike done with SNKRS to cause anyone damage?
After reading some of these lawsuits from legal zoom that they consider silly https://www.legalzoom.com/articles/top-ten-frivolous-lawsuits  couldn't he use something along the lines of suffering mental anguish from bullying since Nike painted the app as "staying a step ahead" in purchasing shoes. By him not being able to purchase shoes he was ridiculed on instagram and twitter. Like I said before a judge will hear it, but he wont win jordans for life.

After the update my release reminder for the Air Max 90 corks changed to 1 week.

ES or TND or Sole Martyr is not flexing, and is the real deal, but he's only 1 out of hundreds of thousands programmers ...don't think Nike can stop this.

Correct. Hes 1 of many people doing this. But hes the only one doing it to expose nikes weak system.

The others do it to take advantage silently

yawn personally i can care less about all this e hacking life. 

every shoe nike has pushed back so far for reasons i already copped in store or else where (retail or less)

i already gave up online releases for the most part. 

the app is great for ease of use, but i refuse to follow or care about a hacker hacking nike for the sake of exposing a system....

The app has been good to me, I've been lucky I guess and has never had a problem ...@jbc908 lemme know if your app is still not working, I may have a code if you need it.

I don't follow him because I support what he is doing. I follow him to stay in the know with that side of the game. I throughly enjoyed when he deactivated his account for those few weeks. He's exposing nike...but also helping tons of bot and atc users

Guys.... Let's keep this about the app instead of about dude. It's been pages and pages of it.

where is my code Nike???!
Don't worry, you are not missing much. Only people that have capitalized are the first batch of people who got codes. Ive gotten my code about a month ago and have yet to use it because Nike keeps pushing the release dates back. 

Don't worry, you are not missing much. Only people that have capitalized are the first batch of people who got codes. Ive gotten my code about a month ago and have yet to use it because Nike keeps pushing the release dates back. 
I've had it for a few weeks and have yet to understand its purpose lol I mean you can only follow certain sneakers and it doesn't send you instant notifications when new shoes pop up on the app, I'm just wondering how to properly use this app? Are those of us with a code given a better chance of buying a shoe when it comes out? Does every Nike sneaker show up on the app if you search for it? like Flyknits and such?

I used the app on the gold foams. It's nice to click on the button once then just wait for the shoes to check out. One button check out is nice but I don't know if the app will help for limited releases.

I was able to score mirrors without the app.

Back
Top Bottom