Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

Wondering if I could file a class action lawsuit against Nike for forcing me to purchase an ios device than not putting anything on snkrs app
Please give it a shot.
Forced.....
roll.gif

Last edited:
Some of the desperate and sad comments about being salty at not having the opportunity to give a billion dollar company your money just makes me wounder sometimes.

#Bruh

Some of the desperate and sad comments about being salty at not having the opportunity to give a billion dollar company your money just makes me wounder sometimes.

#Bruh

To be honest, dude could really win if he tried. People sued redbull because it didn't give them wings.... And they got a compromise

Haha about the red bull thing, but what did the app promise anyone though.....

Never mention that it would give you shoes or guarantee Anything. sure as heck say you must own a iOS device.

Not arguing with you just saying it would be a stretch since the app didn't say it would give you anything per say.....

More so another way to buy something, which if he wants to still can other releases are on there that are up for purchase right now!

Side note that "compromise" in the legal mind set is halirous. Like bruh.... Well give you

Two X games tixs
A ps2 tony hawk game
5 cases of red bull
And autograph photo of Shawn white

And we make this all go away!!!

Don't wanna drag it on too far but like star said, nothing was promised. And Nike just offered a free service and it was only compatible with iOS. Let's not forget they've stated every day that android will come soon. Does that mean if you don't own either, Nike is forcing you to buy a smart phone or tablet?

Like I said, zero chance in winning that suit.

Didn't McDonald's get sued over a hot coffee incident? The coffee burned the person who was drinking it. I think the person won, don't know all the details.

I mean a judge might hear the case, but you're not winning Jordan's for life.

So TND working for Nike now huh. Hope he kills all the atc services. They killing the game rigt now. Making that money

Didn't McDonald's get sued over a hot coffee incident? The coffee burned the person who was drinking it. I think the person won, don't know all the details.

The lady received serious 3rd degree burns that required multiple surgeries and McDonalds was found negligent because they were serving their coffee too hot with no warnings, quite different. You can't sue Nike for you deciding to buy an apple device because it was 100% optional. There is no liability or negligence on their behalf because you purchased a device.

I would love to hear your synopsis of the reasoning you would present to the judge.  What exactly has Nike done with SNKRS to cause anyone damage?

App has been good to me, I got a lot of great stuff off of it, but I hope they are improving it because I still wanna eat off of it..

It's perfectly normal for apps to be available on iOS before Android, because apps on iOS make them more money.

^ this also android has way to many malware problems due to the open OS.

Plus as I said before nike has been partners with apple for a long time.

That and pretty much this app is a giant beta test tbh....

It took Nike 2 years to develop an android app for the Fuelband. And up until last year, Nike denied they even had one in the works. I have no hope for us android users.

Remember those rubber bracelts that were supposed to make your faster and give you balance all the sport players wore

Those 2 brothers got sued for it and lost everything
Because I didn't make you fast nor gave you balance

Remember those rubber bracelts that were supposed to make your faster and give you balance all the sport players wore

Those 2 brothers got sued for it and lost everything
Because I didn't make you fast nor gave you balance

Lol for real? Damn. That sucks man..

It took Nike 2 years to develop an android app for the Fuelband. And up until last year, Nike denied they even had one in the works. I have no hope for us android users.

yea i remember how long that took. it sucked.

im on my first iphone with the 6. still prefer android, but i see why people like the iphone. other than the nice/fast camera, i guess i can toss up getting apps first as the only other benefits. still miss being wtf i want to do with android.

nice thing is wifey still has android, and we're always together obviously, so get to use both.

An update you say well another week of waiting for releases. Wounder if NDC will get an update as well

Back
Top Bottom