Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

Im just mad that the app said release in one week then 6 days then awww f it we only have like a half full size run drop em now bruh

Well I see a lot of trading or just taking out the soles. Actually they weren't bad with soles in they were a lil thight. Money with out soles tho.

Well beggars can't be choosers. These are hard as heck to come by in a sz 13. Seems Nike made very little of them. Some Nike towns didn't get anything larger than a 12.5 to be honest

Ok thanks. So nobody actually bought the 1s through the app?

I did...

I was laying in bed and got 4 notifications.

One for the black/royal KO, one for the black/white I's, one for the grey toes & one for the red pod XIII's.

I was like wtf is going on...I click it and bought the 1's right away.

Last edited:
No notification for the corks for me so I missed out... Starting to give up on Nike with them changing release dates so often recently. Been waiting for the corks for awhile but no luck.

Logged out on the SNKRS app, but now i can't log back in without an access. I forgot the access code that was sent to me...help.

Logged out on the SNKRS app, but now i can't log back in without an access. I forgot the access code that was sent to me...help.

If you forgot ur code or don't have it written down somewhere, ur account is dead my friend

No notification for the corks for me so I missed out... Starting to give up on Nike with them changing release dates so often recently. Been waiting for the corks for awhile but no luck.

That's what pissed me off the most is release date flip flopping.

They say releasing in a week then then drop randomly

Last edited:
I got lucky on the app and scored my size 11 forty five minutes after they dropped somehow.  What I don't understand is some people saying they received a message that these are for only select SNKRS users. What determines this and is it true?  This might explain why some people had the alert and others didn't but either way its not right

So we're supposed to log out of SNKRS app and log back in to get the new releases?

Back
Top Bottom