Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

Happy the app held up well test carting some of the other pairs went ok. And restock are usually savage race

And got ap's sad part wanted the 1's

Last edited:
All sold out on the 1's was late to the party smh........

Didn't bother with those. I just grabbed the grey toe xiii and continued playing video games :lol:

Weird restock tho. I mean, I didn't even notice nike basketball restocked stuff

I logged out of the app testing my new password, now I don't have the option to log back in :smh:

I also don't have the original email with my code either :smh: :smh:

This happened to anyone else?

Corks were suppose to drop tomorrow since it was 2 weeks since the release. when it first got pushed back.

Last edited:
Didn't bother with those. I just grabbed the grey toe xiii and continued playing video games :lol:

Weird restock tho. I mean, I didn't even notice nike basketball restocked stuff[/quote

Getting ready for that house of wolves [emoji]128520[/emoji]

The am 90 corks? They r still there for me, if u clicked notify, go into inbox and select the one that says am 90 drops in 1 week, should take u to them
Ya, theyre there if you click on the notification, but theyre not in the list of shoes. And if you search theyre not there either.  Just weird

Just upgraded my iPhone to 8.3. I have the latest version of the app, but it still keeps crashing.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Edit - had to backup my phone and restored it. Working now.

Last edited:
Do you guys ever have to close the app completely and re-open it? I'm talking double tap home screen on the iPhone.

Sometimes pulling down within the app will refresh new things, but Ive also had to close the app to get it to update on occasion.

Did the corks 90 just go live and sold out on the app!?? I got a notification then now they say out of stock on the app

Back
Top Bottom