Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

Gold foams dropped in the app. Lol I was eating a chicken sandwich and missed out. Yeah this is gonna be interesting.

Damn, i just got the DM like a half hour ago haha. App is sweet, sucks i have to use an iPad instead of my galaxy phone. Hope Nike comes out with that soon!

I was able to grab a pair of the foams...app is dope...I didn't use the app to purchase...I used the direct link with the SNKRS access code. I needed to use PP.

I got my code today (not soon enough to get the Gold Foams but anyway).  How did the shoes go live today?  Was there a countdown?  Did the buy button come up automatically or did you have to refresh?  Just doing a little prep work for the Chromeposites tomorrow.

I got my code today (not soon enough to get the Gold Foams but anyway).  How did the shoes go live today?  Was there a countdown?  Did the buy button come up automatically or did you have to refresh?  Just doing a little prep work for the Chromeposites tomorrow.
For the AJ 1 Lows (and probably everything else schedule to drop at 10am) there was no countdown, and the "Buy" button appeared automatically exactly at 10. No need to refresh. That's how I assume it'll be for the Mirror Foams tomorrow.

Last edited:
For the AJ 1 Lows (and probably everything else schedule to drop at 10am) there was no countdown, and the "Buy" button appeared automatically exactly at 10. No need to refresh. That's how I assume it'll be for the Mirror Foams tomorrow.
Cool.  Thanks.  Good luck tomorrow if you're going after them, too.  Hopefully we'll have a leg up with the app.

App came through (eventually) this AM for the AJ1Low although not without connection errors and OOS messages.

Pop up shop on Bowery was highly unorganized and inproperly supervised. This is why I hate supporting this brand sometime. I get off work at 3, I get to the pop up at 4 and the people from three aren't even in yet. I sat in the line until 5:20 and there wasn't even anyone from my 4-5pm window that made it inside. Yet there's supposed to be a 10 minute limit for people inside. I left. It's freezing. My feet are freezing. I'm not with Nikes crap anymore. Props to those dudes who stayed on the line. Dude asked for hand warmers and the woman disappeared and never came back.

Back
Top Bottom