Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

This app is actually very great. Better than I thought, but there's some changes that need to be made.

The releases that drop that aren't one per customer, need to stop saying purchased, with no option of purchasing a second.

I do love the fact that the app automatically searches your size once it says it's in the carts. It added my 9 pretty quick and I checked out in less than 3 minutes after that.

There needs to be an option on the checkout screen to enter promo codes. I never got to use my two day shipping code this morning but whatever. Otherwise it's great. I just still think it's late. We could've leveled the playing field years ago.

*vid taken down* 

update coming soon 

but it was access code bypass,  auto checkout and auto size selection 

Last edited:
^ Auto checkout and auto size selection are a regular part of the app. No hacks needed.

Last edited:
I'm not doubting that he may have hacked the app as I'm sure it's gonna happen, but he could've easily just cut up the video to make it seem like he's bypassing certain steps.

I'm not doubting that he may have hacked the app as I'm sure it's gonna happen, but he could've easily just cut up the video to make it seem like he's bypassing certain steps.
while i understand your concern i doubt this guy would put his reputation on the line ... google him 

Either way I wouldn't pay him just to sit here and bypass the shipping info and extra password confirmation screen. That's just a waste of money. It literally takes 6 seconds to type a password. Maybe less

Either way I wouldn't pay him just to sit here and bypass the shipping info and extra password confirmation screen. That's just a waste of money. It literally takes 6 seconds to type a password. Maybe less
and it literally takes 6 seconds for you not to get the shoe you want 

It's just a shoe at the end of the day. If that's the case then give up your money. Why bother even showing us the video, invest in it. Bot talk is already going to derail the thread, but that same 6 seconds got me my foams this morning. Got me my liberties right after that, as well as the gold foams yesterday regardless on if they get cancelled or not. Everyone has their own outlook.

Last edited:
Re download it and install. It's working fine for me right now.

They just put the KD APs on there for the Thursday release and to get notifications.

Was hoping we'd get something special today.

Crazy to hear they've already hacked the app.

I had the app and didn't get the Foams (but it could've been because I went for the Jordans first and those seconds were the difference between not getting the Foams).

The access codes will come. People just need to have patience. It's not like the awesome Restocks or sneaker opportunities in NYC.

I had the app and didn't get the Foams (but it could've been because I went for the Jordans first and those seconds were the difference between not getting the Foams).

The access codes will come. People just need to have patience. It's not like the awesome Restocks or sneaker opportunities in NYC.
Wish I lived in NY, but I live in SC and we don't get anything; thanks its just that if you signed up between Friday, you should have atlas gotten something today.

So I have a Snkrs RSVP for later today. When I show up to the store on bowery, will they give you a access code also at the store? Because if not im not driving my *** down there **** that!

They need to incorporate touchID or apple pay instead of having to type your password

So I have a Snkrs RSVP for later today. When I show up to the store on bowery, will they give you a access code also at the store? Because if not im not driving my *** down there **** that!
Once you get in they give you a brief demo and then hand out the keychain with a code on it. You then go to the sales room where you get to purchase up to 4 pairs.

Earlier the Mirror Foams were out of stock. Now there's the buy option but it appears to be a database error.

Just got my access code. Damn a few hours too late for the ASG Foams
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom