Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

Looks like they finally removed the "don't close out" feature

Hv it pending on wife's phone and she can go about her biz now

It was starting to annoy her waiting to use her phone

Damn tried to get fhose Carmine's but app keep saying OOS for both my TTS and half size down even though it's showing a lot of sizes available.

App is still super BUGGY, I got no notification for the Carmines, very frustrating. 
Yeah I didn't get a notification either.  Just randomly checked the app after I got the alert from J23app.

I love the Carmines.
Damn tried to get fhose Carmine's but app keep saying OOS for both my TTS and half size down even though it's showing a lot of sizes available.
NDC only showed size 12.5 and up were available, where as SNKRS showed full size run.  I'm guessing NDC was the more accurate of the 2...?

Yeah I didn't get a notification either.  Just randomly checked the app after I got the alert from J23app.

I love the Carmines.
NDC only showed size 12.5 and up were available, where as SNKRS showed full size run.  I'm guessing NDC was the more accurate of the 2...?

I didn't check NDC. No wonder. What about the florals there showing OOS. Carmine's still have the buy option. I'm a 8-8.5. Thought it was a FSR.

Copped size 14. I was prob 2 minutes late to the app -- I didn't get a notification -- just lucky

I just now kept trying to get my size. And it keeps telling my invalid password. I go to NDC and its my correct password. Ugh.

I love the Carmines.
I didn't check NDC. No wonder. What about the florals there showing OOS. Carmine's still have the buy option. I'm a 8-8.5. Thought it was a FSR.
So apparently someone on the Carmine thread got a size 9 through SNKRS... I don't know which to trust anymore.

No app notification for me, went to the app and no carmines. Launched it about 10 minutes later and then carmines appeared.
I've noticed when sizes are actually oos, the app gives me an invalid password twice and the third time it shows item not available.
Edit: tried on both iphone and ipad.

Last edited:
No app notification for me, went to the app and no carmines. Launched it about 10 minutes later and then carmines appeared.
I've noticed when sizes are actually oos, the app gives me an invalid password twice and the third time it shows item not available.

Thanks for the info. Did not know that about oos items.

The app showed a fsr and I got a 9 on it.

The gods are always with you Big J. You're an exception.

But for normal people like myself, and I keep getting invalid password on the SNKRS app. The gods are not with me

It's just luck. I strike out on tons of stuff especially on that restock last week.
I also struck out on the red Xs during the initial launch.

Is anyone having luck pasting their password in? Ive always typed mine in and had no issue (except the hares) but id like to start pasting it in, but it seems like people who are pasting are getting 'invalid password'? Is this method WORKING for anyone or has Nike coded around it?

I think that invalid password shows up once the product is out of stock but the app hasn't been updated yet.

Back
Top Bottom