Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

i never update my apps maybe thats why it sucked on the hares :lol:

guess i will be checking for updates atleast everymorning 

im always at the gym during these drops smh.... and miss restocks going to have to put an alarm on my phone to go off at 9:55 am and 6:55pm eastern daily and see what sticks 

Don't know if anyone posted this but sports blue 6s and Columbia 4s will restock at 3pm tomorrow

Last edited:

i never update my apps maybe thats why it sucked on the hares 
laugh.gif

guess i will be checking for updates atleast everymorning 

im always at the gym during these drops smh.... and miss restocks going to have to put an alarm on my phone to go off at 9:55 am and 6:55pm eastern daily and see what sticks 
Don't know if anyone posted this but sports blue 6s and Columbia 4s will restock at 3pm tomorrow
Crazy month.

tried for the 11s on NDC, EastBay, FootLocker and Finish Line across 2 screens, plus the SNKRS app

Waiting in line on NDC

Pending on SNKRS

Failed everywhere else

Looking like its gonna be a strike out

EDIT: app (not public update) gave me OOS

Last edited:
in the SNKRS app, how come on the app when I try to add a size, it says "Women's Sizes" at the top? If I wear a 9.5 mens, should I get an 11 when adding to cart?

The last time I used SNKRS back in March, I had the app open at 9:54 and the "NOTIFY ME" button automatically switched to "BUY" when the clock struck 10:00.

Anybody else had to refresh or relaunch the app this time around?

No luck with the app on my and my girls phone but luckily got through on NDC for the win. App was great in the beginning, not so much now.

HOLY SCHNIKES! NDC just came through from pending to in cart AN HOUR AND FIFTEEN LATER

all paid and good now

WHEW!

EDIT: Got told OOS from NDC about 15 minutes in, and then re-carted and waited an hour and then it went through.

DOUBLE EDIT: was size 12

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom