Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

Had a 3:30 slot yesterday and missed OVOs by one slot, got an early slot and didn't get ****, and missed 21 mercer by a few mins , what luck

Had a 3:30 slot yesterday and missed OVOs by one slot, got an early slot and didn't get ****, and missed 21 mercer by a few mins , what luck
I was at the 3pm slot, OVO's were already sold out.  I think the 2:30 slot got them...

I was the first group let in for 3:00 at NY and there was no size 8 OVO available :smh: Not sure if somebody scooped up what was available or if they didn't have 8 to begin with

What sizes were available? I'm trying to make myself feel better for being stuck with an earlier spot.

What sizes were available? I'm trying to make myself feel better for being stuck with an earlier spot.

My bad, Im technically speaking for my friend who I signed up for the slot. I went this morning at 1130 and signed him up for 300 just in case they wanted to end the day with OVOs (which is what happened). So I personally don't know what other sizes were there. Ill ask him though,

Back
Top Bottom