Nike SNKRS App Nike.com/SNKRS

Nike+ is just their social approach, along with tracking your exercising and such if I'm not mistaken

Nike+ is just their social approach, along with tracking your exercising and such if I'm not mistaken
It's not. its their new shopping plus exercise app all in one. That email is for beta testing. not sure if it will take over for snkrs but at least when they announced it they made it seem like it would.

It's not. its their new shopping plus exercise app all in one. That email is for beta testing. not sure if it will take over for snkrs but at least when they announced it they made it seem like it would.
edit: nvm

Last edited:
Does anyone get this when trying to login to nike+ account? Is it because I'm banned? It works fine on my other browser, but the main browser I go on. Its not a big deal, but annoying switching around browsers.

for some reason my paypal info wont work and its the main form of payment i use since the beginning of time on nike.com and SNKRS

Snkr app is definitely hit and miss. I never got a notification for the restock of kb ftb xi but got the notification for these 13's

Anyone know the short code text number the verification code comes from so i can unblock it on my service?

anybody know why the nike plus web login never works for me on mobile? it just says processing or something and never signs me in

Anyone get the columbia, tech grey and white cement 4 restock from yesterday? Finally snagged a WC. Oh, and why does the app ask me to sign in everytime i open it now? Past few weeks it didn't do that; on android if that matters.

Last edited:
Anyone get the columbia, tech grey and white cement 4 restock from yesterday? Finally snagged a WC. Oh, and why does the app ask me to sign in everytime i open it now? Past few weeks it didn't do that; on android if that matters.
WC4s are really good.  Congrats on the pickup.

You mean the sign up page pops up right when you open the app or later?

You mean the sign up page pops up right when you open the app or later?

Sometimes when I open the app, it will ask for my password and email. Other times it doesnt. It is random. Ill try reinstalling it and see if that works.

Last edited:
so i got the oreo 4s on the restock, and got an email overnight that they arent available and my order was canceled. WTF nike, seriously? you restock but dont have inventory to fulfill orders??

so i got the oreo 4s on the restock, and got an email overnight that they arent available and my order was canceled. WTF nike, seriously? you restock but dont have inventory to fulfill orders??

Damn! They probably didn't have a lot.. That shoe is old as hell im shocked they even restocked it

Back
Top Bottom