Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

Seems like the Black has been selling the quickest.

Seen some places with only the Black (wellgosh), or only Black &Green (caliroots).

Only END and Hanon have I seen the Whites.  I think those will be next to go, while the green may sit.   THe green looks comfortable, but I don't need $120 house slippers.

I mean I could need them, but I'll pass on the greens and take my B&Ws

I'm a fan.

Are these cut big or small. Since they don't come in half sizes, I need to know if I should go down in size or up when ordering.
They seem fairly true to size for me. Personally I would go up in a case like yours. Sizing down may cause issues, but the way the shoe is constructed pretty much guarantees your heel won't slip if you size up.  

All of this is based on if you wear socks with yours

Last edited:
Bought to go ahead and cop the Solarsoft Rache YOTS. Comes up to $100 shipped with promo code. Hopefully the Moccasin Woven YOTS will drop in the US soon.

Last edited:
The link posted said Rache but it was actually the Moccasin in the pic, and the color description seems to fit. Hope that's not a screw up, don't need two pair of Raches, need one of each.

The link posted said Rache but it was actually the Moccasin in the pic, and the color description seems to fit. Hope that's not a screw up, don't need two pair of Raches, need one of each.

Ugh, I just noticed that...it better be the Black Wovens.

I bet they screwed up the pictures. You'll notice that the Rache's (with the Moccasin description) is priced higher.

I just noticed that too.

If they are mislabeled then hopefully they honor the price since the other page still has a FSR.

I shot them an email but they won't reply back until Monday so its the waiting game until then.

I'll update when they reply.

Last edited:
OMG I think they screwed up the pictures too.
The descriptions are for the other shoe. I wonder how they're going to handle this. I think they're closed now.
Messaged them too. Hope it gets sorted out quickly.

Last edited:
The NR I work at has the royal colorway and the orange one too. 1 pair each sz except the sz 10 has 2 of each

I was hoping to get a pair of blk woven in a 12, looks like hanon sold them early. UGH!  Can someone give me a heads up if you see a 12 for under $140

Thanks

Last edited:
I was hoping to get a pair of blk woven in a 12, looks like hanon sold them early. UGH!  Can someone give me a heads up if you see a 12 for under $140

Thanks
Hanon messed me up on that. Man I really hope this isn't a huge problem with the CT mistake. :smh:

Last edited:
I sent CT a message about the mistake. I notice its only a 2lb/$2 difference between the Rache and Moccasin, hopefully they'll honor our orders and send the pair in the pic.

I just noticed that too.

If they are mislabeled then hopefully they honor the price since the other page still has a FSR.

I shot them an email but they won't reply back until Monday so its the waiting game until then.

I'll update when they reply.

I did the same. Hopefully they honor the order, or at least give us an opportunity to buy the correct shoe at the slightly higher price.

To be safe I just had a coworker order me a pair of the Rache's (with the Moccasin description) :smh:

Copped $100 shipped not bad. Figure even if they drop in US that'll be tough to beat. Wanted a pair of these woven mules forever, summer relaxing slipper shoe! I liked a couple of the colors coming out, but these are the sex.
View media item 326445
Now I need these.....any info.
View media item 326446
Those slippers are on Hanon and Caliroots.

Edit- You're posting that you copped the slippers? If not, they're on those sites.

Feeling those teal wovens :pimp:

Last edited:
Those slippers are on Hanon and Caliroots.

Edit- You're posting that you copped the slippers? If not, they're on those sites.

Feeling those teal wovens :pimp:

Yes purchased through CT that 25 off made them cheaper than Hanon and Caliroots.

Those teals were up on sneaker news back in December/January, I'm hoping they end up being one of the new colors listed through Zappos.

Back
Top Bottom