Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

really late to the solarsoft moccasin party and this thread look really inactive. been feelin these recently & im torn between black/grey v white/black

but joined nt just to see what you guys think i should cop. 

really late to the solarsoft moccasin party and this thread look really inactive. been feelin these recently & im torn between black/grey v white/black
but joined nt just to see what you guys think i should cop. 
View media item 846325

View media item 846327
Some of the new colorways look pretty decent, I feel like the whites would get beat up, so I'd try a darker pair, or find the costa pair, those look pretty dope IMO

Some of the new colorways look pretty decent, I feel like the whites would get beat up, so I'd try a darker pair, or find the costa pair, those look pretty dope IMO
Yeah the Costa are dope
thanks guys

i noticed on footlocker theyre selling the grey cw withe the swoosh on the heel and the top isnt disconnected? any ideas to if that is an error? cause i'd cop this version

thanks guys

i noticed on footlocker theyre selling the grey cw withe the swoosh on the heel and the top isnt disconnected? any ideas to if that is an error? cause i'd cop this version

View media item 846549
Honestly I have seen three different types of stock pictures for this shoe, and I've only seen one pair in store, which didn't look like either on footlockers site, so I'm not sure what you should do. The pair I saw at footlocker was mostly black with a white sole, and if you look on finishlines site, the grey and volt pair is the same version that I saw

Honestly I have seen three different types of stock pictures for this shoe, and I've only seen one pair in store, which didn't look like either on footlockers site, so I'm not sure what you should do. The pair I saw at footlocker was mostly black with a white sole, and if you look on finishlines site, the grey and volt pair is the same version that I saw
yeah the inconsistency of this shoe is ridiculous lol

thanks for your input man

Hey Homies,

Been following the Roshe thread and now this thread for a bit. I've been obsessed with Roshes for a while. (Only have 2 pairs at the moment) But then realized my money was going away so I stopped for a bit. Then browsing around I found these Moccasins. They look way dope. Never tried any on so not sure how they look on me but i took the risk and just copped these online: 

Ill letchu know how they look! What you guys think? I love the colorway. (Given i know this picture has some filter on it)

*EDIT*

Also im a True size 10 and Ordered a 10. Crossing my FIngers they will fit!

Last edited:

Hey Homies,

Been following the Roshe thread and now this thread for a bit. I've been obsessed with Roshes for a while. (Only have 2 pairs at the moment) But then realized my money was going away so I stopped for a bit. Then browsing around I found these Moccasins. They look way dope. Never tried any on so not sure how they look on me but i took the risk and just copped these online: 

Ill letchu know how they look! What you guys think? I love the colorway. (Given i know this picture has some filter on it)

*EDIT*

Also im a True size 10 and Ordered a 10. Crossing my FIngers they will fit!
Where'd you find them
?

No, I didn't try them on. Just saw them while looking around. Not sure what sizes they had though. This was the Rack in Palo Alto, CA if you want to call.

I know this is super late, but can anyone point me towards a black floral in a size 8? 
ohwell.gif

I know this is super late, but can anyone point me towards a black floral in a size 8? :\
Your best bet is eBay at this point. I was lucky enough to just find my size a couple months ago, and ultimately ended up paying $120, which I would say is pretty fair. Good luck finding yours!

They had a sale online when you buy 2 pairs of Nikes plus I had some discount codes and ended up finally getting a pair for $9.
roll.gif

Most comfortable shoe I have worn in a while. First time getting them and now will be copping more in the future.
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Don't know if anyone has posted these yet, but they will be releasing soon overseas but not sure stateside.  ​
Would love to have both colorways.  ​
CC: Sneakernews on the photos​
 ​
       ​

Not wanting to bring this thread back from the dead but does anyone know where I could find these tour yellow? 

Going on a cruise in May and wanting them for the trip....

Back
Top Bottom