Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

For people still wondering, these fit pretty small. A 11 is perfect for people sized 10.5 in say jordans. And if youre a size 10, 10 or 11 should still be good.

so how do you guys like your yots moccasins? I'm planning on scooping up a pair right now

probably been asked quite a bit here but how's the fit on these? i have wide feet so my shoe sizes aren't consistent, varies shoe to shoe. i wear a 10.5 in roshes due to the flexibility of the material, but a 11.5-12 in everything else from jordans to frees, etc. so with these idk what to get between a 11 or a 12.

probably been asked quite a bit here but how's the fit on these? i have wide feet so my shoe sizes aren't consistent, varies shoe to shoe. i wear a 10.5 in roshes due to the flexibility of the material, but a 11.5-12 in everything else from jordans to frees, etc. so with these idk what to get between a 11 or a 12.
You should be ok with a 12. I'm 11.5-12 in everything and 12 is fine for me.  I don't have wide feet though.

still waiting for the grey wovens to release.

finally decided to grab my first pair of these though, poison greens for $30, gonna do some custom work on them to get rid of the blue.

Last edited:
Are the woven obsidians still floating around? I can't seem to find em
Blends has size 8 and 13 available on their site.

http://blendsus.com/collections/nike/products/nike-solarsoft-moccasin-prem-wvn-dark-obsidian

Size 10 on ebay. http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-SOLARS...0199397?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item257f570565
still waiting for the grey wovens to release.

finally decided to grab my first pair of these though, poison greens for $30, gonna do some custom work on them to get rid of the blue.
Same here. I hope they still release along with the atomic teals. I've seen a few pairs on Instagram, probably samples. 

Saw these on IG. Don't know if the soles are an off white color but looks good with the white swoosh

ec1f9bf8e2bb11e295f622000ae90e55_7.jpg

i have 3 og color ways..love em, second most worn shoe besides roshes. this should be my last pair of solars. since i missed the janokskis..any info on these ?

Back
Top Bottom