Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

Anyone down to sell me that Nike box that came with the Florals?
happy.gif
lol for what?

Shouldn't have waited for the link... that's why they were gone every smart dude searched the style codes
I used to do that like 2 years ago but it stopped working for me at one point so I gave up on that

I got both pairs specifically at 8:00AM on NDC.one min later they were all in carts. I only searched the style code because i had no idea nike was going to tweet the link. They didn't say anything about doing that so i just said screw it im just gonna search for it at 8. And my laptop crashed at 7:56 so i had to use my phone and that helped because they screwed up a few releases and computers couldn't cop.

They ship super slow now anyway since they wont ship on weekends anymore for sat releases, so i kinda wish i ordered from blends. heard peeps for little bags with some of thier shoes too :frown:

Last edited:
I actually like this shoe, but those florals are :x :x :x

Just capitalizing off the fact that people will buy anything camo, leopard, floral right now... :smh:

My order only partially shipped... nike is trying to fulfill the blue joints for me... maybe I can get a 15% off code outta em if they cancel

I actually like this shoe, but those florals are :x :x :x

Just capitalizing off the fact that people will buy anything camo, leopard, floral right now... :smh:

Ill agree with you on Camo, but You can almost never go wrong with a floral colorway done right, on the right shoe. Nike has done a pretty good job with almost all the silhouettes they have chosen for floral patterns.

Last edited:
Picked up my size 11 for retail today. KicksDeals sent out a link for a CA based store.

Woooo. Got my pair in the mail today. The upper feels doesn't feel like I thought it would; it's much softer. The pattern looks a little worse in person, but they're still sexy as hell.

They run a little more snug compared to the regular colorway I tried on; 11.5 would've been perfect. Did Nike not do half-sizes for these?

Last edited:
Woooo. Got my pair in the mail today. The upper feels doesn't feel like I thought it would; it's much softer. The pattern looks a little worse in person, but they're still sexy as hell.

They run a little more snug compared to the regular colorway I tried on; 11.5 would've been perfect. Did Nike not do half-sizes for these?
No, Nike did not make any 1/2 sizes for these

So glad i saved myself the headache of coppin florals...scooped up some sb heat for cheap instead :nthat:

Unless the teal wvns drop...which i doubt at this point :smh:....then im done wit solar mocs

Great alternative to roshes

a local spot still has some florals for retail. PM me, i can ship if needed. just tryna help anyone who missed out

Was definitely not planning on picking these up at all but my boss scooped these off Blends for a co-worker who missed the release and had said he wanted em but then he flaked out on it after my boss got the shoes :lol: :stoneface:

Decided to take em off his hands to fix his dilemma.

These are really comfy to wear and I say they're true to size and I'm a 12.

View media item 548977

Back
Top Bottom