Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

Nike told me there was zero info too. 2 days after that tweet..

Seems like any sneaker getting attention has loads of inconsistent info being shoveled out by nike.

Last edited:
CT update: They have started sending emails out confirming orders. Be patient, you'll get an email asking you to confirm which shoe you wanted when you placed your order.

I have links for two CW's dropping on FNL

Mistakenly stumbled across them this morning

PM for links

Reactions: ers
CT update: They have started sending emails out confirming orders. Be patient, you'll get an email asking you to confirm which shoe you wanted when you placed your order.
Hope I receive something soon. Scared this 10% discount they sent is an apology for not being able to fulfil my order.

Don't know if it's been mentioned, but NR in Seattle has a fair amount in orange, red, and royal for $50.

Bonus: Sz 14 Fireberry Hyperposites for $100

21M dropping the YOTS wovens on Saturday fellas. This thread is so peaceful compared to the roshe thread.

This thread may turn into the roshe thread if people aren't careful with nicknames.

This thread may turn into the roshe thread if people aren't careful with nicknames.

Too late. The YOTS will get dubbed some incredibly stupid name that has nothing to do with the shoe and people will flip for $175. EASY. It's not only the resellers and people coming up with dumb names that are ruining the sneaker culture, it's all of us collectively that have ruined what was once a beautiful culture. /vent

Hey does anyone know where to get the Obsidian/Mushroom pair in the Los Angeles area?

I know you can find them online, but I scooped a pair of 10s that are too small and want to actually try on the 11s to see if they aren't too big.

Thanks for the help.  Also if someone is interested in a DS sz. 10 for retail let me know.

(Also sorry for the n00b account, I had an account here years back, but have forgotten the password and deleted that email account, thus a new NT account was the easiest solution)

Last edited:
CT hasn't replied yet about the mix up but they just sent me an email saying my order has been dispatched.

I don't know which shoes I'm getting, hopefully I hear back today.

Just imagine how many hypebeasts would jump into this thread and miraculously become "fans" of these shoes if all the sudden a calypso-like or a mango-like colorway released for solarsofts.. 

CT hasn't replied yet about the mix up but they just sent me an email saying my order has been dispatched.

I don't know which shoes I'm getting, hopefully I hear back today.
This. Really hope they're not sending me the Raches, already got a pair coming from Hanon.

So what's normal retail on yots's? Ready to bite the bullet and order the blacks.

Last edited:
^ I don't feel so bad then.. 

I paid $121.XX plus whatever my bank wants to charge for converting GBP from hanon

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom