Nike Solarsoft Moccasin/Rache SPRING 2013 [1ST Page is your friend!]

Finally got both YOTS in last night. I bought a 12 and 13. I'm normally 12 maybe 12.5 sometimes depending on the shoe but 13 fit perfect so i returned the 12 to nike Lenox if anyone is interested.

Finally got both YOTS in last night. I bought a 12 and 13. I'm normally 12 maybe 12.5 sometimes depending on the shoe but 13 fit perfect so i returned the 12 to nike Lenox if anyone is interested.
That was pretty noble of you, most dudes would flip it

Been gettin my kicks from them for a while now. Picked up my YOTS down here in charlotte. One of the most legit shops out there. No shady business there for sure. always hooking me up. 
good looks...im from san Diego, so they r new to me. How do these fit?

I wish i had that 12.  I'm getting the SolarSHAFT in Canada.  

According to End clothing UK, releasing in May 

Nike Solarsoft Rache WVN Premium QS - Red Reef 

Nike Solarsoft Moc WVN Premium QS - Midnight Navy 

Wonder what the Wovens will look like since we already have the Obsidians?

Finally saw the Premiums in person last night - much better than I thought, but I still passed just because I've bought way too much lately.

Someone had the Raches at the Pro Era show last night (guess I can't type the main guy Joey's name, ha) - guy looked like a total d-bag but the shoes stood out.  Still passing.  I like the OGs.

Last edited:
Well my package for the YOTS moccasins came in from social status, unfortunately someone got to the package at my front door before I could and left me an empty shoe box and a receipt to remind me how much I paid for nothing. I love thieves.

Well my package for the YOTS moccasins came in from social status, unfortunately someone got to the package at my front door before I could and left me an empty shoe box and a receipt to remind me how much I paid for nothing. I love thieves.
damn man, that blows, I know how you feel. It's happened to me before for some Red Supreme High SBs. Now i always just have it redirected to a fedex/ups center during the shipment and i'll go pick it up from there. 

Hope to receive my YOTS Moccasins soon. Thinking I may have made a mistake using the free shipping from CT. Didn't realize there was no tracking :smh: .

I too am still waiting on CT's free shipping for my moccasins. I got my Tokyo roshe mids from hanon in 3 days free shipping code and my my rache wovens in 2 days woh Ends free shipping.

wow that really sucks. no signature confirmation on it? One of my Roshe FB mints weren't delivered because UPS damaged the package but at least I got my refund. some grimy people out there man. 
mean.gif

if u ordered from dt pgh i was the one on the phone lol
How late does your store stay open till? It's like 1230AM on the East coast. I also placed my order but from dt pgh. Was going to call but figured it was too late to get tracking. 

*Edit forgot to mention the store....

Look what I found..... at Finishline.
Don't pay resale prices for the YOTS.

Also, shout out to ERS for helping me cop from social status. Doesn't hurt to get a second pair.

View media item 348698

No worries, always down to help whoever I can :smokin , but nice find on the YOTS Moccasins. I expected FNL to carry the Wovens but didn't expect them to carry the YOTS

These aren't my cup of tea, but I saw sizes 11-12 in the Red and Royal Blues at NR Woodfield 847-413-2121 (Schaumburg, IL) ... NR is how initially discovered the Roshe Runs (Sails, Sport Reds, and Cybers), so I wish you all good luck in your search and hope this helps someone...

still debating if i should get the yots..i go most of the oG color..hmmm so tempted. with the mangos coming out so idk yet.

Was able to get a couple pairs of YOTS from nice kicks...not my size though if interested. Live in the bay area.

Back
Top Bottom