Nike Space Hippie

Been checking StockX just to gauge the 03 and them joints not even moving like that at the $400-500 price point. They sold like 4 pairs in my size (10) last night.

And I swear some of those are resellers buying **** to artificially inflate the prices. Seen them drop down to asking price $360 again, and all of a sudden somebody buys that pair for a bid of $450. And the next lowest offer shoe goes up for $450. Whole lotta shenanigans going on here :lol:

The 03 was moving good at $300-360 before the US drop yesterday. Clearly people not buying this as a shoe worth $500 right now. For $500 you can get some real heat you missed out on, not a fun novelty shoe
Just wait it out to I say next week or whenever people start to get their pairs in hand is when the price will begin to settle

DSC02911.jpg

Really love mine. Congrats to those that copped.

that background flex

Took an L yesterday on the 01’s. Came across the volt 04’s in my size and discount. Might as well...

Wanted the 01s, missed them on SNKRS. Absolutely not paying resale value.

Besides the volt, are y’all aware of any other color ways being released?

I prefer the 02s in the new colour way- 01 blue laces , and the 01 yellow fast fit putting me off

#BoxGate :rofl:

People's pairs starting to arrive, and this box situation looking crazy on GOAT. Every other box damaged

Screen Shot 2020-07-06 at 11.32.44 PM.png

Not to mention these prices hilarious compared to StockX

Back
Top Bottom