Nike Space Hippie

got the 01s in yesterday. Shirt still says processing and doesnt have an estimated delivery. I did buy it right after I entered on the shoes though.
yea I entered for everything at the same time, t-shirt order went through at like 9:02, so it wasn't like a delayed thing, just another disappointment from Nike, they've been getting pretty good at it lately

They said it in that Space Hippie video.

Yea they showed 1 to 3. I guess 4 is an after thought. Probably what goes after as well. LOL. :emoji_thinking:
But something tells me they would not stop at 09. :emoji_upside_down:

Maybe it was supposed to be 01-03 and then later 04-06? But the 04s were ready so they sold them?

Yes that is what it looks to be. They kept the box consistent. What else were they gonna do? Make new patterned boxes? Defeats the sustainability message they are so attached to. Plus, 4 did not include the extra bag which led me to believe further that 04 was not part of the pack, but a continuation.

Thanks Nike smdh

Attachments

• 20200709_123558.jpg
    20200709_123558.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 145
The boxes were super long i think to compensate for some damage in transit. The shoes were fine right?
not like anyone sending back the 1-3 for refunds because of box damage. If you complain you might get a discount code though - worth a shot.

The boxes were super long i think to compensate for some damage in transit. The shoes were fine right?
not like anyone sending back the 1-3 for refunds because of box damage. If you complain you might get a discount code though - worth a shot.
No I want a full refund.
They still look nice though!
Pictures are deceptive. These are literally trash. Horrible qc. Nike did bad.

I think I still like the dark grey pair better but these aren't bad either. Had to order from an overseas place, refused to fund a reseller's 5pc Spicy Nugget, but anyway, I'll take what I can get, just really like the concept of them. Hopefully can hit on a pair of the next 01s

15B48AF5-4AB6-4B8E-952A-96C43DC529A9.jpeg

today's pair
IMG_6485.jpg

IMG_6488.jpg

Sorry yours came out like that. I own the 03s and they're amazing. I dont have anything to complain about.
If the QC wasn't bad I'd definitely keep them..shoes were different lengths and the strings along the side cut too long and hanging out super sloppy.

I wanted them too so it's disappointing.

My volt 04’s came in. Went TTS and they fit fine. Looks wise, they are cool and different. I like the sustainability aspect. Comfort is okay...wore them around the house and it’s nothing to be excited about.

I want to compare them to the 01’s so I’ll try for the new colorways next week.

Got a pair of 03s coming in from GOAT. Bit the bullet when I realized that the price of the 03s especially not going down any time soon, and might actually permanently jump into the $500+ range as the OG CW

Excited to get these joints. Progress bar still stuck on "Delivered to GOAT" . I need these joint in hand, before I decide if ima go for the Volt cw

Second Pair came in from Norte and they gave me 2 extra space hippie shoe boxes with no size label on it. I dont know why but they did.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom