Nike Space Hippie

still says thursday for the UK nike site and all EU sites still says 6/11 drop, wonder if it's just SNKRS usa?
EDIT: looks like all EU sites are dropping them as planned this thurs but I only see the 04's releasing on EU sites other than Nike UK (if anyone knows non raffle stores in the EU dropping the 3's please LMK!)
Same in JP, I guess. We’re little past 9:30am on Wednesday now and JP version of SNKRS still lists all of them (including 2 colors for 04) to be released on 9:00am of Thursday...

^ Since I got no notification about this, they’re all gone after I read your comment and checked SNKRS out.... The pages weren’t there when I checked just before making my previous comment little less than 3 hours ago tho.... Well, I’ve gotta try tomorrow.

Hype already sky high so I think this is just to produce more product by the RD Nike knows these are going to sellout either way...

That’s crazy. An influx of IG Posts and reveals only to push the release back? Either trying to draw up more interest or produce more pairs...Hope it’s the latter. Delayed release still kind of stinks...and why do it during the week of original scheduled release. Makes no sense. :emoji_cold_sweat:
Hype already sky high so I think this is just to produce more product by the RD Nike knows these are going to sellout either way...

I don’t get the “produce more” logic. Looking at production dates on shoes, they are usually produced 5 - 7 months in advance. To me, it would seem like a logistics issue instead

I don’t get the “produce more” logic. Looking at production dates on shoes, they are usually produced 5 - 7 months in advance. To me, it would seem like a logistics issue instead

From the initial batch, yes.
But in a basically a month, I’m sure they could produce a few thousand pairs, if not even more.

That’s crazy. An influx of IG Posts and reveals only to push the release back? Either trying to draw up more interest or produce more pairs...Hope it’s the latter. Delayed release still kind of stinks...and why do it during the week of original scheduled release. Makes no sense. :emoji_cold_sweat:
They're not making more pairs. Look at all production dates vs release dates, they're usually 4+ months apart.

delays shouldn’t be because of production like others have stated.

not sure why it’s a long delay, but pretty sure the reason is because of everything going on right now in the states which is causing those jordan drops to get pushed as well

managed to sneak a few raffles in for the 0.4s.

ready for snkrs in a few weeks!!!

Just noticed that StockX has the whole line grayed out and unavailable for sale right now... but were for sale earlier... what a weird release.

Damn..., didn’t someone mention 03 would be the most limited quantity wise? Could get “in line” for 04 promptly after they went on live manually & also got “in line” for 03 few minutes later. Wasn’t expecting the latter that much and left the phone for a hour or so and just have learned that 04 was out of stock while I somehow could get 03....

bought a pair of 03s this morning off stockx but looks like they've just removed them off the marketplace, most likely due to the shipping box issue.

Back
Top Bottom