Nike Space Hippie

Was checking these out and wondered if there was a thread about these here on NT, low and behold here I am lol.
The 03’s caught my eye before learning that they were limited or that bron wore them.

they kinda gave me AirMAG vibes.

Is the lime/grey 04 pair women's only??? It says they are in women's sizing on their site.
Yeah, i’m showing only women’s as well.. i’m personally just going for the 02’s though

Here’s a few spots raffling the lime 04s

I'll stay up for the very few EU sites dropping at 8am (which is 3am EST tomorrow night) and if that doesn't work I'll give SNKRS a try..

I really want to see some 04 on foot. Right now im still unsure which i want the most. But i legit might try for 01, 04 and 02 if they are really hard to get...worst case scenario i get all three pick my fav and return the others if i don't like them

I had thought 04s were women's sizing too but...
Screenshot_20200608-131559_Messages.jpg

I have a feeling they really just posted up release dates in the first place as a reaction to the Adidas x Allbirds collaboration announcement, 'cause both announcements were around the same time. Only difference is that the collaboration doesn't have a product yet.

That’s crazy. An influx of IG Posts and reveals only to push the release back? Either trying to draw up more interest or produce more pairs...Hope it’s the latter. Delayed release still kind of stinks...and why do it during the week of original scheduled release. Makes no sense. :emoji_cold_sweat:

still says thursday for the UK nike site and all EU sites still says 6/11 drop, wonder if it's just SNKRS usa?
EDIT: looks like all EU sites are dropping them as planned this thurs but I only see the 04's releasing on EU sites other than Nike UK (if anyone knows non raffle stores in the EU dropping the 3's please LMK!)

Last edited:
That’s crazy. An influx of IG Posts and reveals only to push the release back? Either trying to draw up more interest or produce more pairs...Hope it’s the latter. Delayed release still kind of stinks...and why do it during the week of original scheduled release. Makes no sense. :emoji_cold_sweat:
Yeah very ridiculous 2 days before the release.. really lame and yeah I’m sure they’re going to try to build up more hype which I doubt will happen because the only pair that really has a high level of interest is the 03 (probably because the limited tag was tossed on them) other than that I hear virtually nobody talking about these except the blogs lol but I guess we’ll see

Back
Top Bottom