Nike Space Hippie

Ive see some videos of what they look like after a few wears, and it’s not looking so good. I have a feeling these will end up being beaters. I’m not even sure if the knit uppers will hold up in the wash
luckily for me i dont wear my shoes out that bad so it will just be some fun beaters that look more worn that my normal lol. Im probably getting L's just waiting lol

Was in for both 02 and 03 within 10 seconds on 2 different devices and still took an L. FML!!!!

Pending on 02 and 03, then sorry sold out in your size. Then full sellout. I know I was in at 10:00:01. This can’t be life haha
69584345-DA96-4EE1-839C-4BFB1552B851.gif

the funny thing is i actually thought "i'll have a chance with these, it doesn't seem like that many people are checking for them" WRONG

Settled for 00. This is trash.

Holla when they make a black colorway
This might be a element 87 scenario where only the first two colorways sellout and the rest are easy to get. They have a blueish dark greay coming out that I would settle for. hopefully its easy to get after its out of everybody's systems. I really hate this current sneaker climate tbh.

Did anybody cook? :lol:

Mine still say pending on the 01s on both my phone and laptop, but I know they yanking my ****

Pending on desktop but sold out on the app. That tells you all you need to know crappy it is.

Heh I had to quit app and start back up and sizes loaded. Weird. Still pending on the 03 and I got both colors of the 04.

Back
Top Bottom