Nike Space Hippie

I have asked a couple friends to play too, so hopefully I'll be able to snag one at least. Hypebeasts and resellers will be what may make it difficult...

imma stick with my plan and try for 02 tomorrow. i’d like to try the 03 lacing system on my foot one day though. maybe if the reviews are good and the green color drops.

i hate that i’m even buying shoes again though. some of the ispa stuff looks great too.

I have asked a couple friends to play too, so hopefully I'll be able to snag one at least. Hypebeasts and resellers will be what may make it difficult...
What separates you from a so-called hypebeast that also wants them? This is a brand new shoe. There's no elitism or "I had these first" card you can play like guys do when it comes to dunks and jordans.

What separates you from a so-called hypebeast that also wants them? This is a brand new shoe. There's no elitism or "I had these first" card you can play like guys do when it comes to dunks and jordans.

The difference between those who plan to wear them for more than one IG snapshot, and those who plan to wear these longer term? But it may be more of a reseller situation, like the Agassis that dropped a few months back.

That's a pretty rash assumption to make. Not quite sure I understand the basis of it or why you're worried about what others are doing with their personal property. You do you though. I'll get some 01s, I can be patient for more colorways or if they hit $175 and under resale.

Damn, it's really slim pickens for these in terms of store options. Maybe just for now, perhaps? I'm gonna give it a try for the 01s in my true size. I feel like it could work out better for me, and I'm one to normally prefer a relaxed fit for shoes, too.

Last edited:
With the secondary colors possibly on tap for release this month as well, it might not be too bad. Resellers might drop prices to try for the new colors.

Still, have those trigger fingers ready in the morning.

^ True. Hopefully easy enough so that SNKRS won't be on Twitter's Trending list again paired with trash memes although I do find those entertaining and hilarious. :lol:

^ True. Hopefully easy enough so that SNKRS won't be on Twitter's Trending list again paired with trash memes although I do find those entertaining and hilarious. :lol:
SNKRS app used to trend only a couple times a year typically during blockbuster releases now it’s trending every week. It’s funny to see people outside of NT’s reaction to what we’ve been suffering with for nearly 5 years lol.

Honestly these look like some hot doo-doo to me but I like the overall meaning of the shoe sustainability-wise. Wouldn’t mind copping the 03 to trade or let it sit for value

I think that the OG colorways will keep their value over time. Might have a better chance at copping othe c/w down the line.

Im kind of salty that im paying over a $130 for recycled shoes. The math aint adding up especially if these are made overseas where labor is significantly cheaper.

y'all ready? it's game day! I hope all y'all hit on whichever one yall want. i'm going for the 03 along with thousands of other people :lol:

Back
Top Bottom