Nike Space Hippie

Looks like NDC has slides :nerd:
7EEC3E38-E9DC-4D1F-A46F-93221A3D2850.png
Impulse copped these earlier today. Idk why tho. :lol: :smh:

Going back to what I posted on the first page here. I still don't see how this is sustainable. I understand that they're using recycled materials. But they're creating brand new products with it. That's extra materials on a production line. More products in more boxes, more cargo being exported. I don't see how creating something new out of something old is sustainable. It would make more sense to me if they were replacing something old with something new. Such as if crater foam was used in place of phylon, or if the benassi slide was produced solely with recycled crater foam from here on out.

Oh right. Capitalism.

Pulled the trigger on the slides I really like how they look I wish I decided in time to get the blue pair but oh well

04C4801F-3C1A-404A-B784-B129D71667B5.jpeg

Even the Chucks sold out in 2 mins this morning.

xqSBxAk.png

Something tells me this was some dummy resellers making a bad investment
Hope they get stuck holding those pairs and release for a loss. Not paying a dime over retail for those Chucks.

Pulled the trigger on the slides I really like how they look I wish I decided in time to get the blue pair but oh well

04C4801F-3C1A-404A-B784-B129D71667B5.jpeg

Luckily, I got the blues but I’m regretting not getting the whites also. I was worried about them getting dirty but upon further review, they’re so dope.

How did the Asunas sell out so quick yesterday?? I woulda copped those too.

Last edited:
Going back to what I posted on the first page here. I still don't see how this is sustainable. I understand that they're using recycled materials. But they're creating brand new products with it. That's extra materials on a production line. More products in more boxes, more cargo being exported. I don't see how creating something new out of something old is sustainable. It would make more sense to me if they were replacing something old with something new. Such as if crater foam was used in place of phylon, or if the benassi slide was produced solely with recycled crater foam from here on out.

Oh right. Capitalism.
Youre on a sneaker forum... But no you are right theres nothing sustainable about creating any new products bc some sort of raw material and pollution is given off. But i dont think Nike advertises thus shoe as 100% sustainable just more sustainable than other models

Luckily, I got the blues but I’m regretting not getting the whites also. I was worried about them getting dirty but upon further review, they’re so dope.

How did the Asunas sell out so quick yesterday?? I woulda copped those too.
At first they were sitting yesterday then they flew around the same time as the white Kawa slides started flying

Anyone have the 01 crimson box in size 9.5 for sale? GOAT offered me site credit for the missing box and I took it, but I would still like the box.

Not sure if this is the right place but...Does anyone know the sizing on the Space Hippie All Star Crater? Is it normal All Star sizing, down one size?

You're not the only one who has said that. I know the first CW will always have that artificial OG value label, keeping prices higher, but this Volt CW just has a bit more elements that pop better imo.

The volt cw is definitely more wearable and has neutral colors (black / grey) whereas the first ones being much louder.

Back
Top Bottom