Nike Space Hippie

SNKRS with the fast shipping as well
9BECFC01-8602-4E67-BFE0-14A79D5C0430.jpeg

B2D3F7F8-8FB6-43DE-AE4F-317B1F6137BE.jpeg

5A642F6A-DA55-41F4-AB7D-B4852AF30BB3.jpeg

The 03 are unique in hand. Looks like it's name. The innovation is through the roof. The chunky sole works with the collar height. It is tough to put on but it's stretchy enough to get the foot in with assist from the pull tabs. Really comfy with foam insole and outsole. One thing I'd change is the Swoosh positioned like the 02. The bag is a nice addition.
The 01 are nice but wish the sole were slimmed down a little as it is chunky for the upper imo.
Gotta get the 03 in black if they come out

Managed to hit on the 03s off SNKRS, first W on that app in three years. Excited to get them in, curious to see whether Nike will keep on pumping out 01--03s or if they'll fully drop them and turn towards making just other models with the recycled materials

Vapormax 2020 is up next. Last week of July release if I remember correctly.

^ but that's for existing models re-using the concept of sustainability, riding on the interest generated from this line.

They came out new colors too quickly with no room to breathe. They need to keep the series alive but give consumers time to live in them and not allow hype to peak.

These midsoles look chunky.

These joints making yall taller out there lol?

nobody wants those new VM🤢🤢🤢
Agreed. I'd only want them because I keep missing out on the 01s and 03s. Anyone feel like there is gonna be a restock on the space hippies (01-03 in either color way) or maybe a chance of them popping back up at stores? Been wanting a pair since they debuted in February, but keep missing at retail and don't want to pay resale...

Agreed. I'd only want them because I keep missing out on the 01s and 03s. Anyone feel like there is gonna be a restock on the space hippies (01-03 in either color way) or maybe a chance of them popping back up at stores? Been wanting a pair since they debuted in February, but keep missing at retail and don't want to pay resale...

prob not but new colorways prob yes

Wait until the off white space hippie drops. Nike gonna ship them joints in a paper bag with holes instead of a regular shoebox

Looking at these shoes again they're fire. I'm surprised more people weren't checking for them, though.

Anyway, will there be a Black pair of these shoes coming out?

Pretty sure there won't be a restock.

Found this on reddit. Supposedly may be able to order directly from stores if in stock

So is Nordstrom still taking orders? Looks like no more size 9.5 and indoor malls are closed again in my area. Reason I asked was because I found someone selling near retail after tax for the 01 volt and he said he got it from Nordstrom.

That box looks like it went to war, I'd be mad too. Like a Rottweiler went in on your box.

On a box related note, Darkside shipped in a box, so the Hippie's box is flawless. Nike needs to reconsider their shipping, I get the concept but the product shouldn't be delivered to the consumer like that.

Was able to get 01 (friend helped on SNKRS) and 02 (DSM - clean shipping, double boxed) in volt. Not keeping the 02 sz 10.

Really loving 01, just worried about durability of the soles.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom