Nike Spring 2009 Preview (PICS)

Scans of Nike's catalogs are usually one of the best ways to scope out what you're interested in and what you'll pass on. This scan of Nike'sSpring 2009 catalog proves what that Nike will be stepping their game up on all types of sneakers ranging from running to basketball and even to gradeschoolsized sneakers. Above, you can see that a new Nike basketball sneaker, the Nike Game Five, will begin to release in January and will have another colorwayrelease in March. Two of the more popular Nike sneakers, the Nike Air Foamposite One and the Nike Air Penny III, will release in February and March,respectively. After the jump, you can check out pictures of other upcoming basketball sneakers such as the Nike Zoom MVP, the Nike KD1, and the Nike FoampositeLite. The Nike Air Max series will also stay strong in '09 and this can easily be proven by the pictures of the new colorways of the Nike Air Max 90, theNike Air Pegasus '89, and the Nike Air Max 1. Other key releases from Nike in Spring 2009 include sneakers in women's and gradeschool sizes. Check outthe all the detailed pictures of Nike's Spring 2009 collection after the jump! Via Kenlu.

Do I really see a size 8-12 size run for the eggplant foamposite ones?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by No2yasian

Do I really see a size 8-12 size run for the eggplant foamposite ones?
frown.gif

i feel EXTRA BAD for the large footed cats that wanted these....guess we'll never see these in a NBA game.....

March is gonna be a tough month to get the Penny 3 and the 1/2 Cent. Luckily the Penny 3 will most likely sit for a while.

2009 looks good.

Originally Posted by Fresh BOY DJ

those game 5's look 2 much like nike lebron soldier 2's...

Same thing I thought. Other than the Foams nothing really catches my eye.

cant wait for the foams and penny 3s, those foamposite lites kinda interest me too.

Back
Top Bottom