Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES

5.6K? wow...san mo nabili SAMP? kamusta yung quality?
Mike Jordan couldn't burn me if he ate his Wheaties Paid off the referees, and broke both of my kneesLooking for Air Jordan XI mids any colorway sz.12

5.6k....mahal pa yun para sakin...ako pa...hahahahha...employee %
quality? malufet!
TANKEEEEEE

Looking For:
DS AJ2 Black/Red/White
DS AJ4 MARS
sz9.5-10.5

Do not worry guys, am sure SAMP can hook you up with that employee discount. That is what NT Phils is all about.
wink.gif

[size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[size=+1](Team [/size][size=+1]Back[/size] [size=+1]Spasms)[/size]

[/size]

Sayang nga din yung kakilala ng kakilala ko taga Nike Phil.

Dati may 50%off ako nakukuha. Pero pag bago pa lang shoe dapat after 30days bago mabibili.

Sa Nike Park greenbelt lang pwede kunin

Kaso lumipat na ng trabaho. :\
ohwell.gif

Baka meron taga nike phils jan na gusto magshare ng biyaya. :D
happy.gif

_

_

gh0stface: employee discount daw... should we share? :lol:
laugh.gif

hit me up folks, maybe we can work something out.
------------

We only have one heart, but there are so many ways of breaking it.

yeah, baka nga nmn meron jan pwede magshare!

share nmn jan oh!! :D
happy.gif

i want the USA ultimates..

I wish I could hook you guys up....but nagpahook up lang ako eh kay pareng OwwGees eh .hahahaha
TANKEEEEEE

Looking For:
DS AJ2 Black/Red/White
DS AJ4 MARS
sz9.5-10.5

Ayan. Ilan % discount yan? :D
happy.gif

Kasi sa nike phil nakukuha ko dati 50%

Sa mga employee naman sa mall 25%

Kung 50% yan baka pwede 40% tapos sayo na yung 10% 8)
glasses.gif

_

_

Nike Stadium Alabang Town Center has the AJ8 Aquas and the other colorway similar to the Aquas. I forgot. :tongue:

OOPS! MY BAD! (edit :smile:
smile.gif
The worst disability, is the disability to understand.

^ha?bumaba ng price?thanks

TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

^not all...ang alam ko 3 stores lang meron?di ko sure..at ubos na sizes..mabenta..
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

tmac360-megamall has the ultimates,was there yesterday,they still have a decent amount,i found it odd that the biggest sz they had was an 11.5.in a sort of related topic,im trying to ID a person who was also there the same time i was,4:30,dude was wearing wht/gold soldiers,if your a ntlker,please speak up.you were very rude yesterday man,it wasnt my fault the sales people sold the sneaker you reserved to me.you were 2 days late to pick them up brother.you have no one else to blame but yourself.next time you pull a stunt like that imma have to put you in your place.
FS:Militaries,AJX wht/red sz 11, crazy 1's sunshine,fire red 3's,penny 1 orlando colorway all sz 12.

maxtempo96 - thanks man. i'm still not over the fence with the ultimates.. a lot of sneakers have blue on em (haha.. i like blue).. that's why i still cant decide whether i should buy another pair of blue sneaks.. especially since the colorway is like that of the tmac 6 art of wars i have.. i like the USA ultimates though.. if there's still a size 10.5, I MIGHT really consider buying..

by the way, u could make kobe ultimate IDs close to the USAs.. wala lang..

anyways, what pair of sneaks did you buy maxtempo96?

anyone see USA Strengths around?
FS: DS Lebron IV Gold/White size 10. Send me a PM if interested.

love is taking the air less travelled.

Quote:
by the way, u could make kobe ultimate IDs close to the USAs.. wala lang..
true.but if im getting id's i'd do something waaaay out there.and the shipping to get them here brings the total to around $200.i was really considering getting the id's especially seeing the actual shoe in the main thread.im gonna lay in the cut for now.i bought another pair of kobe usa ultimates&the orcas they had on sale.
FS:Militaries,AJX wht/red sz 11, crazy 1's sunshine,fire red 3's,penny 1 orlando colorway all sz 12.

^
how much are the orcas?
FS: DS Lebron IV Gold/White size 10. Send me a PM if interested.

love is taking the air less travelled.

cant remember the exact amount but they were 30% off.alittle less than 6k ata.

Update...

Saw the Lebron IV (white/navy and all black), Jordan V Black Silver and Jordan 9.5 Black, etc... - Sale at Athlete's Foot Galleria at 40% off... Didn't check the sizes that are available!

thanks maxtempo for the updates..

dahil sayo nakakuha ako ng kobe..hahaha

update

stadium mega

peapod and aqua 8's
uptempo 3.0 white

TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS

^P7495 parin..pero pag may discount card ca na 10% off...6.7k plus ang price
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS

Back
Top Bottom