Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES

airgnot: I'm good man!
happy.gif
As of the moment I'm pondering whether I'll be saving up for those premier 23's :tongue: how about you?
smile.gif
And yeah,jeyps11cab is right, Ener said that since no one knew about it, things were so peaceful this time around that their stocks even lasted until night time. Sneakysneaky. haha
happy.gif

@sickchasedam, hahaha! things were peaceful naman pla this time! glad to hear that bro. as for me still waiting for the Chaos to come. hehehe, the kobeIV's haha. anyways, that's a good news bro! premier 23's is coming! probably that brings a lot of excitement for you and other jordan collectorsout there! how many pairs will nike ph release for those premiers?
glasses.gif

@jeyps11cab, bro nie to hear from you too. have you seen a size 9.5 wht purple ZK IV available in any stadium stores? thanks a lot bro
wink.gif

it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

monase wrote:
thanks too stadium pplant, finally got my 11/12, good thing i was there last friday and i asked if the cdp's would restock, rep said to take a seat and wait in line coz it was gonna drop that afternoon. there were only 5 of us who lined up there and 3 out of the 5 were women, anyways, stadium kept the hush hush on and it was just by accident that i went there coz i was checking at bhs for this, thanks to stadium, on a funny note, as i was goin down the escalator, this guy was coming up and when he saw that i was carrying my cdp, he said "oh $&!t!" and ran up to stadium, he got his cdp though so all is well!

monase wrote:
I arrived at Stadium at around 330pm last friday, the packs came in around 4pm. Only 5 of us were in line anyway and we all got our preferred sizes. They didnt release the packs in the morning and they really kept it a secret. I think BHS and G4 released the packs in the morning and feedback is that they sold out quickly. Stadium peeps were relieved also that there wasnt the same chaos/hullabaloo like last time wherein around 80 people were in the store. And props to them for not reserving packs for customers, they waited until we got our packs before they called their "customers".

On another note, will the ZKIV Chaos drop? When will the MPLS drop?

props to the guys out there, they messed up before but they made up big time for this one and they done it the right way.. unlike in some store it was out ofthe usual even some cats were a bit pissed on the way their scheme was expose..

you know its not about the store or maybe they didn't even know how their crew operates...huhh

It was Powerplant's security that messed up before, not the staff of Nike Stadium. They did the most noble thing (by holding a raffle) given the situationwas already out of hand.

It would have been better if stadium gave word to the mall's security about where people should line up.

Anything new at the stadiums? Haven't been there lately.

Originally Posted by Flashout01

monase wrote:
thanks too stadium pplant, finally got my 11/12, good thing i was there last friday and i asked if the cdp's would restock, rep said to take a seat and wait in line coz it was gonna drop that afternoon. there were only 5 of us who lined up there and 3 out of the 5 were women, anyways, stadium kept the hush hush on and it was just by accident that i went there coz i was checking at bhs for this, thanks to stadium, on a funny note, as i was goin down the escalator, this guy was coming up and when he saw that i was carrying my cdp, he said "oh $&!t!" and ran up to stadium, he got his cdp though so all is well!

monase wrote:
I arrived at Stadium at around 330pm last friday, the packs came in around 4pm. Only 5 of us were in line anyway and we all got our preferred sizes. They didnt release the packs in the morning and they really kept it a secret. I think BHS and G4 released the packs in the morning and feedback is that they sold out quickly. Stadium peeps were relieved also that there wasnt the same chaos/hullabaloo like last time wherein around 80 people were in the store. And props to them for not reserving packs for customers, they waited until we got our packs before they called their "customers".

On another note, will the ZKIV Chaos drop? When will the MPLS drop?

props to the guys out there, they messed up before but they made up big time for this one and they done it the right way.. unlike in some store it was out of the usual even some cats were a bit pissed on the way their scheme was expose..

you know its not about the store or maybe they didn't even know how their crew operates...huhh

You should not post around dissing other peeps, zip it. you got your pair or pairs already! As i recall, it's you who told the crowd during the releasethat you had a year's preparation for this. so stick to your plan and keep selling those CDP's!
grin.gif

Kobe IV apparel now available at stadium outlets...the shorts in particular are not as long as compared to the previous release.

^you know me huhh... so say what's up when you get to see me..

i ain't dissin anybody a nail that sticks get hammered so they shouldn't be pissed...

but don't buy a pair if ain't your sz.
laugh.gif
somebody else shouldgotten that sz but is was taken away...
frown.gif

lbj apparel out too??

Originally Posted by Flashout01

^you know me huhh... so say what's up when you get to see me..

i ain't dissin anybody a nail that sticks get hammered so they shouldn't be pissed...

but don't buy a pair if ain't your sz.
laugh.gif
somebody else should gotten that sz but is was taken away...
frown.gif

lbj apparel out too??

there was a new LRJ (or is it LBJ?!?
roll.gif
) t shirt... it has a ball, crown with some sort of tribal design in front

i dont know u personally but your antics during the 1st release made us notice you; instead of helping pacify things your gawking about how you plannedeverything for 1 year worsened the situation.. do you think youre the only one preparing for releases like this? all we wanted was to talk to the coordinatoror the manager to get some sort of explanation.. was that too much to ask? besided we werent talking to you but you had to butt in every time we were talkingto the rude nike staff at the door..

dont buy a pair if it aint your size? that's what you guys first in line did during the 1st release; 1 customer: 1 pair policy but together with your"amuyongs" you guys went in line to get extra pairs not your sizes to.. to.. to sell?
grin.gif

as a result the next-in-line peeps were forced to buy CDPs not their size just to have a pair.. but its all good! after all the fiasco you never heard anythingfrom me with regard to what happened.. not until now! i accepted my fate with the first release but theres something about your posts.. i just cant help it..you seem to know everthing about the sneaker game.. especially with regard to being righteous and fair!

its just unfortunate that im not as kind hearted as some of the NT people who let your posts slide by..

oh another thing.. im trying to get my pair traded because i plan to use them when i play basketball.. but if i were to 1. wear them casually 2. keep them icedand treat them as the grail of of my humble collection or 3. re-sell them for a huge profit.. ill be more than happy to stick with my size 11..

Back
Top Bottom