Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot, Planet Sports UPDATES

Quote:
si noypi555 nga

Hope he didn't clear out the stocks..

I need one too .. for retail, not P400 more
laugh.gif

dropped by Stadium in Rockwell earlier, when i picked up a pacquiao shirt one of the dudes behind the counter told me that the Lebron 4's just arrived earlier and it wasnt in display.. he was kind enough to show me one pair and also estimated it to be around the 8thou mark
not allowed

^cool. thanks for the update! the 4s have finally landed! ehe..but mahal........oh well

how much was the pacqiuao shirt?

thanks!

No prob Re: info. if you ask me the IV's look like foamposites hehe in person they look too bulky but i guess its part of the whole lebron theme....? :rolleyes
eyes.gif

pacquiao shirt 795 as posted earlier :smile:
smile.gif
Quote:
i saw something in the malls today it looks like a P-Rod but it's not and the sole was tight too..

anyone know what those are saw them earlier thinking of copping hehe i looked at the sole and what was interesting was besides the air in the heel it had something like "pillar cushioning" in the forefoot.. thats if we saw the same shoe :wink:
wink.gif

price check on the lebrons,the IV's cost 8,595 not what was previously mentioned,they look alarmingly similar to the fakes @ ghills man,

can't wait for bday lebron iv's ... whatever it may look like...and the lebron china.....
Team Philippines
Member No.58

^

word. i saw mediums in the shangri-la store.. akala ko kids sz.

and about the LB4.. those things are HEAVY. i got to check out Retrokid's sz 9 and that thing was heavier than my Timberlands!

but hey.. if anyone talks @#%$ to you, just take your LB4 off and throw it at them, you'll do some damage, guaranteed.
before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
that way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away.
..and you have their shoes.​

passed by Rockwell earlier today to pick up a pair of Captivates and Waffle Racer II's.. anyway i asked why they didnt have the Lebron 4's on display and they metioned some Launching of sorts.. im just wondering if anyone has heard anything about some launch party or something for the LBJ 4's :wink:
wink.gif

^
i guess they're gonna start selling them again november 16-the worldwide RD for the LB4.
love is taking the air less travelled.

^ yeah, i was at stadium alabang this afternoon, the guy said that the 4s are gonna be released on the 16th..
and carlo was right, it iis heavy.. haha.

and from what i remember..
they had the white on white, MPLS and purple kobes at a 30% discount..

and also..
at athlete's foot, they had the suede 21s at 5,4++ or 5,9++.. cant remember..
i aint sure bout the sizes too, but i think they got 1 pair left. the ones on display. haha..

oh, are those jordan 5 necklaces coming out here? thanks.
lookin for size 12s, holla at me..
*** [email protected] ***​
Team Philippines
Member No.5

picked up the Manny shirt! Damn, these shirts run really small! I'm only 5'9 155lbs and i had to pick up the only XXL the store had! The shirts left on display were XS and S, lol! I thought at first they were womens and children shirts.

Back
Top Bottom