Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot, Planet Sports UPDATES

I hope i can find size 7.5's this time.... :smokin
smokin.gif

are those shirts still available @ the stores? If yes, let me know which store has them.

TEAM CIRCUMSIZED​
I was man enough to go through it...are you?​

i think someone was looking for white/blue LBJ III's when i passed by town center last night the III's were on sale in Athletes foot alabang.. i wasnt able to ask what sizes. i only caught a climpse of it cause they were closing already
not allowed

There are lots of Navy Lebron 3s at ATC. Price is PHP5300+ @ Olympic World, Athlete's Foot, Nike Stadium and Planet Sports.

I tried the Lebron 4 today (I asked the clerk nicely). It is damn heavy when you hold it but when you're wearing it it feels much like the Lebron 3s but more snug on your feet.

I don't know if the shoes are stiff or its just me trying not to put a crease on it. Hehehe
I guess it just needs some break-in.

I didn't get to see the box though. I just tried it on one foot. :D

It will be sold on Nov 16.
MACNOTAPPLE​
x​
STORM THE FRONT​
Watch out!​

i need that pacquiao shirt in my life |I
tired.gif

Olympic VII, sz 9 .. Quickstrike XX, sz 10 .. White/Red XXI, sz 9 .. Zoom Lebron III black/black-varsity crimson , sz 9.5 .. Mission Blazers sz 9.5 .. Maple dunk low sb, sz 9

All shoes completely DS .. LOCATION- Central NJ; CONTACT INFO- [email protected]; AIM- anabolicgardo

Yes they are....or maybe they "were"
FOR SALEdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

^There are still a LOT.

you can find them on Nike Park, Nike Stadium and Olympic World, Village, Gold and Hall of Fame stores
MACNOTAPPLE​
x​
STORM THE FRONT​
Watch out!​

saw the grape V's yesterday @ nike stadium glorietta..malaki yun nakadisplay i guess sz. 12 or 13 yun..

Back
Top Bottom