Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot, Planet Sports UPDATES

no more azg and zoom lebron 2 here. white/navy and black/gold lb3 are available at the outlets.
love is taking the air less travelled.

AZGs? I think you're a couple of years too late...

They're very good for balling and nicely priced so they sell out fast in stores (retail/outlet)
FOR SALEdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

Quote:
what's the latest bout the firereds v there?

Went to Athlete's Foot Glorietta yesterday and they are already accepting reservations for the AJV Fire Reds... kaso ang dami ng nagpa reserve and two guys were ahead of me for the size 10.5

It will drop daw late next week or weekend of next week

sheesh! puro reservations sa fire reds! >:
mad.gif
sure na ba talaga na lalabas dito? baka military blue part II yan... :rofl:
roll.gif

don't know where to post this but i already saw the all black and white navy lebron 4 earlier at olympic village rob place ermita.....all black is def. hot!

for some reason the all black lebron 4 kinda resemble the all black VC shox 2..haha..

and for the update...AF ermita GIL ZERO now available..price is P5695..colors are white/blue/copper(orange?) and white/blue.

whats up fellaz... im from baguio city..and you know wat? the fire redz are in display,i think last week pa.. P7495.00..damn! and the quality,, wack as hell..

ima get the new lebron jointz rather than pay a high price with no quality..btw u can get lbj IV in 20% off hir in baguio..thats wats up homeboyz...

pimp.gif
GILZERO!

[size=+2]
I've seen the future of the NBA his name is Amare Stoudemire -Shaquille O'Neal
[/size]

man..go here at baguio city.. head to the only athletes foot branch..located sa loob ng CENTER MALL..

ala pa daw nagpareserve sa fire red..but i dont know what sizes were available...basta, madaming sizes.. 9 and 9.5 yung nakadisplay..yung mga gs2 mgka firered dyan, alang pila dito mga bro...

Fresh from Athlete's Foot Glorietta where I made my reservation...

Sorry for the low quality as I only used my cam phone

2nsxixg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom