Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot, Planet Sports UPDATES

:smh:
smh.gif

I've changed my sig.

Nike Philippines is stupid if they continue to let resellers do this hoarding of products. They're basically shafting the general public into paying more for their product or simply making it impossible to buy the product.

What do you get back for letting this happen Nike Philippines? The good graces of some moneyed individuals?

Is that the reason why you're in business? And don't even try to deny that this is happening (remember the Altitude XIIIs and Mars IVs?)

Even the reservation for pairs is getting way out of hand. I went out to get a pair of Lebron IVs on release day and had to go to three different Nike stores before I got my pair because my size was already "reserved." Don't you have any control over how your retailers release your products? If you're going to allow reservations, then why don't you let the general public know that you're accepting reservations?

Better yet, why don't you disallow reservations altogether so that everyone has an even chance of buying the product? Hasn't it even crossed your minds how much free advertising you'll get when there's a line of people outside your shops waiting to buy your product on release day?

You forget who your customers really are, Nike Philippines.

planet sports do not accept reservations(that's why was able to buy the grapes), wonder if they accept reservations if wholesale, hehe

anyway, kung ako sa inyo mag group buy nalang kayo dito sa NT, get someone to represent and talk to retailers, get total orders, reserve and pay, parang whole sale na din.
Kicks for sale:
Jordan 11 Retro Low sizes 10 and 10.5
www.geocities.com/melbs2703/kicksforsale.html
Philippine buyer only PM me

^ Hmm...I won't comment on that "No Reservations" at Planet Sports :wink: just check my sig
FOR SALEdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

Naman, Naman. Bakit ito Jordan Five na Colorway pa ang na-wholesale(Sana hindi sure yan).

Yung Grapes kahit papano meron nakabili. Pero sa Jordan V Fire Red mukhang mahirap makabili ata.

Pero sana hindi sure yan wholesale na yan. Puro na lang wholesale. :wow:
embarassed.gif
Sorry for my Grammar

I don't know why people are so worried about this release.

Intent to purchase is different from having 200 pairs in a reseller's hands.

The deliveries will still be made to Nike Stadium stores so there will a be a window of opportunity for those who want to get a pair or two.

The White/Fire Red-Black Air Jordan 5 is a GR so there will be enough for everyone.

Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31My eBay. UPDATED 11/27/06 NikeTalk's Rules of ConductWelcome to NikeTalk PhilippinesPhilippines Sneaker Guide

True, there will be a window of opportunity to get the Fire Reds, however, it's beginning to look like the Nike products that are of high demand are becoming available only to those folks who have a lot of cash or have connects. And the regular consumer is left out and will have to pay more for a product or not get it at all.

It's great if you go to a store and they tell you that a certain shoe is going to be released on a certain date, but when that day rolls along, you go there and they tell you that they can't sell you the product because it's been reserved or worse, that they don't have any pairs left because they've been sold wholesale prior to the release date.

I mean, it's frustrating to go to a nike store at 10 in the morning on release day only to be told that they don't have it anymore.

Buti sana kung may mag leak ng exact selling date nito sa atin.. eh minsan one week before the RD naka display na sa stores eh.... so dapat everyday ka punta para maka tsamba ka...

was thinking of buying the white/white dunks but the legend's make me one to think twice.

why can't I get anything that I like in sz 12? could've already copped the white/white dunks... 7.0s were sold out...
I've changed my sig.

Lots of Jordan 7's still...I don't think there are any All Star Lebron 3's left. I got the last one from the Nike Outlet 3 weeks ago.

how much and what color 7s?
By the way, I have this for sale...
ALL DS -
Jordan V olvies sz9 and 10.5 $180 meetup in Bay Area
sz13 blk/sil Jordan XVIII lows email me at [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom