Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot, Planet Sports UPDATES

ano ba yun nakasulat sa outsole ng cortez premiums?
Sellin DS size 10 Jordan XX 3/4 and DS size 9 AZG 1st game Philippine buyer only PM me

haha i have the same sentiments about the nike stadium rockwell staff. nagmamarunong is the word.
love is taking the air less travelled.

and sometimes some of the staff did'nt know what they are saying afterall.... :smh:
nono.gif
..i called some of nike stadium branch and ask if they still have a pair of mars iv and they answered.."sir. we only got AJ VI"..so i dont think im gonna believe this because of the fact that, when did they release the air jordan VI?i have no idea but maybe it's true? :rolleyes
eyes.gif

peace..

no more AJ 4 Mars in Planet Sports Virra Mall.

the guy there said someone bought the last 6 pairs.

i was hoping to get a pair earlier. |I
tired.gif

MY PRIDE AND GLORY :pimp:
pimp.gif

thank god i wasn't really feeling the mars joints and decided to pass... otherwise i'd be kicking myself right now.
loved by few. hated by many. respected by all.

^ Someone posted that there are LBJ3s at Market! Market!. Go check the "Outlet Store Updates" thread.

[size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[size=+1](Team Back Spasms)[/size]

[/size]

hey guys ................

do you think they will also be the first one to get the militarys here ?

hey guys ..................

do you think they will also be the first one to get the militarys here ?

^ It depends... Might be a Park exclusive this time... But we don't even know if the Military IV's are sure to release here. :smokin
smokin.gif

^True..and yeah i know someone na meron nang may military iv ngayon... :wow:
eek.gif

<-----------hey look! four one's....

any new jordan pants/caps/accessories?
"i can't leave home without my AJ and chain, got all over screamin' out my name"

Do they still have any of the shoes from that asia hoop pack.(penny's,air mores, etc.) I doubt it but it's worth a shot.

any place to get last shots, steaths, mars in size 9-9.5? looking for those saw some but were like a size 8 or 10 ehh.. also has there been word of militaries being reserved already

Blingo - Win Prizes for Searching! I won an iPod Nano from them!
What I Have For Sale

LOL my uncle is gonna go nuts when I give him my "pasalubong" of Military IV. So I guess sneaker shopping is pretty weak in The PI then right now?

style23- I saw some last shots at nike park at SM mega mall about two weeks ago. they were on sale too but it was only like 10% or something.
For Sale: Blends AM95 size 11.

Back
Top Bottom