Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

Nike stadium ATC updates:
Lebron 8 - christmas edition, v2 white/red
Kd 3 - away cw
Kobe venomenon - 2 cw's

saw the KD II at NS Power Plant. Quite disappointed at the large amount of glue sticking out the sides. But still loving it as long as it doesn't give way easily. BTW, does Nike shoes come with warranty?

did anyone spotted altitude's or breds or flints 13 sz. 8 or 8.5, need it badly. It's my first time here, can somebody help me? TIA.

nike stadium confirmed.. they will drop the Kobe VI "concord" tomorrow...
smile.gif

Kobe VI conccords available at NS Shangri-la...

Also saw the Air Max Fly By, Hyperdunk 2010 (white/red and white/ blue) and Jordan Evolution...

kobe vi white/concord also spotted in nike stadium ATC
lots of lebron 8 v2 christmas day and white red still available

and for the AJ IIIs.. as per the guy from NS... he confirmed that they would be getting stocks for the IIIs... thing is he said it's included under their February releases... well... still hopin' they drop this Saturday...

Originally Posted by chubibong

has anybody seen a pair of AJ6 oreos??? size 10.5?

last time I saw the Oreos was at NS Power Plant bruh... but that was a couple of weeks ago... not sure if it was a 10.5 though... maybe you can call 'em up first to check if it's still there... just to save you the travel time... hth

Originally Posted by donmega

last time I saw the Oreos was at NS Power Plant bruh... but that was a couple of weeks ago... not sure if it was a 10.5 though... maybe you can call 'em up first to check if it's still there... just to save you the travel time... hth
thanks man

Originally Posted by donmega

thanks man
the number posted is not working. Any update on the latest contact number for powerplant?

concord 6s sized 11 and up all purchased by trinity college basketball team. biggest size left is 10.5

Originally Posted by 10jdel

concord 6s sized 11 and up all purchased by trinity college basketball team. biggest size left is 10.5
lucky varsity guys. damn good pair for a free shoe.

2 questions guys...

what if a person is going to use a borrowed VIP card to avail of the disc, will NS allow that? will they ask for any IDs to present with the card bearing that name? TIA...

Back
Top Bottom