Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

Originally Posted by deewaxx

went to NS GB5... and asked if they will be having stocks of white cements on saturday... the guy in the counter said yes BUT most of their of sizes are already reserved. i told him my size and wanted to have it reserved, and he said im already 5th in the line for that size! what!!! so even if i fall in line early this saturday, no assurance that i can buy a pair for myself
frown.gif
its a GR daw so they allow reservation... tsk!!!

Wow...
poli-ticks, poli-ticks...
indifferent.gif

was at NS Rockwell yesterday night (Thursday), i tried to reserve a pair of cement 3s but the 2 staff guy did not allow me. they told me that its their supervisor's call.. guess i'll just try to talk with the supervisor later coz its her rest day yesterday..

Originally Posted by Ballistic

Originally Posted by 1Miguel

That's bad news deewax! Also called them and the guy said that since their "REGULAR CUSTOMERS" didn't get the CG11 and the 3's are a GR, they reserved it already for them. NS GREENBELT 5 should have the first come, first serve policy just like every other Stadium.

Passed by Rob Metro East yesterday and saw LBJ Soldier IV Cool Grey at discount. Lots of discounted kicks so pass by the store if your along the area.
Unfortunately their new manager is very well known for reservations... notice they have all-new staff.
mad.gif

Would recommend heading to NS Rockwell, they do not tolerate reservations as far as i know.
yes... their 2 staffs that i use to talk with are both "endo"... i remember the male staff before how he handled the craze outside the store during the CGXI release... gave each person in the line w/ a piece of paper with number on it. you cannot enter the store unless its your turn... it pays to be an early bird! but now... i doubt it!

don't know if the kb vi is also not for reserving, but went there also to get the kb vi del sol, salesgirl told me no more size 9 and only a 8.5 is available, but walla" a guy after me shook hands with one on the counter and poof they're laughing that the salesboy got him a size ... 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 81

Originally Posted by Ballistic

Originally Posted by 1Miguel

That's bad news deewax! Also called them and the guy said that since their "REGULAR CUSTOMERS" didn't get the CG11 and the 3's are a GR, they reserved it already for them. NS GREENBELT 5 should have the first come, first serve policy just like every other Stadium.

Passed by Rob Metro East yesterday and saw LBJ Soldier IV Cool Grey at discount. Lots of discounted kicks so pass by the store if your along the area.
Unfortunately their new manager is very well known for reservations... notice they have all-new staff.
mad.gif

Would recommend heading to NS Rockwell, they do not tolerate reservations as far as i know.
yes... their 2 staffs that i use to talk with are both "endo"... i remember the male staff before how he handled the craze outside the store during the CGXI release... gave each person in the line w/ a piece of paper with number on it. you cannot enter the store unless its your turn... it pays to be an early bird! but now... i doubt it!

don't know if the kb vi is also not for reserving, but went there also to get the kb vi del sol, salesgirl told me no more size 9 and only a 8.5 is available, but walla" a guy after me shook hands with one on the counter and poof they're laughing that the salesboy got him a size ... 
sick.gif
sheesh. that's tough.
tired.gif

but every NS store is different. my girl got the del sols way ahead of RD
just by talking to the manager. and she got what she wanted. I guess it's
better to have someone who doesn't look like a sneakerhead talk to the
manager. like a mother, a lola or your wife.
pimp.gif

FROM THEIR FB PAGE
Nike Stadium ‎7,495.Sorry Michael but VIP is not applicable. This is global directive andwe are mandated to follow. Thanks for your support to Stadium.

NOW, THIS. IS. CONFUSING.

NS Shangrila waiting for their stocks for the Jordan 3 white cement. They are accepting reservations. Called them up yesterday and told me no reservations. But was surprised when I called today that they are now accepting reservations. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Chances are your size reserved already.

NS SM North Edsa not accepting reservations as of this time. First come, first serve tomorrow.

@ marty: yup just came home from north edsa and to clear all speculations, just like np, nike stadium also decided to take back the vip discount privilege to their card holders. "para fair po sa nike park" (as what the semi-shaved guy told me awhile ago). now im not suprised if this same scenario happens with the slated release of the playoff 13's and to the other air jordan retros set to release in the upcoming months. OWNING/HOLDING their damn vip cards doesn't make sense anymore. pass on the cement 3's. and to the playoff 13's release i wait. regardless if we can avail it with or without the discount.
tired.gif
 sad sad day.

THANKS RED

No VIP discount = Law of Supply and Demand

better try the provincial branches, if you're lucky enough,

VIP discount might still be honored because there's not much "metro hype" going-on there.

here's a thought, if retailers cannot give us the discount that they promised for certain lines of products, why not give those with VIP the privilege of reserving one (idea of martin of solemovement)

these VIP cards are given for the loyalty of the customers. what better payment for that loyalty than a hook up.

SMH at Nike PH, but it is what it is.

NS rockwell i called for cement 3 asking for my size clearly i heard it still available but somebody had reserve it the guys said "ah mayron na ba may ari" well so much for no reservation policy

NS rockwell i called for cement 3 asking for my size clearly i heard it still available but somebody had reserve it the guys said "ah mayron na ba may ari" well so much for no reservation policy

Back
Top Bottom