Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

nike stadium in town center isnt on sale
the whole alabang town center isnt on sale lol

sorry I assumed they're all on sale coz I've been to glorietta, greenbelt and trinoma all of them were on mall wide sale.. didn't thought of atc

^its okay dude, haha nothing against you
smile.gif

man,the PI is flooded with kobe iv's.i'm glad the brass saw the clamour of the buying public & dropped almost all cw's to feed that fire.kobefans should feel super spoiled
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Originally Posted by jeyps11cab

Got my MPLS...ice soles FTW!!!!!

But the Pures are hard to pass up on. Definitely great for casual and on court.
Great pick up ben. Especially with the discount.

Del Sol's, Venom, MLK, Rice PE,Whiteouts, POP, USC at Chaos na lang. Panalong - panalo na....grandslam awardie na KBIV .....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice one Jeyps
Naku...yan na ang mga nahirap kuhanin or are too expensive. Venoms and MLKs are very limited thus a very high price tag on them. Passed up on thePOP and De Sol, wasn't impressed with the quality of the XDR. Rice and USC never did release here (I would have gotten the USCs). Chaos...didn't likeit as well. Pures (Whiteouts)...I got them...just picked up a pair
happy.gif

Pass to the cw's that are more good than the older ones. di ko alam na nag rerelease pa during playoffs. Its okey its only the beginning (I only have 4shoes 2 adidas, 2 nike) this yr and i hope makabawi kahit isa lng per yr but good shoe.

just got a word that the stadium in rockwell is already open.

anything new and interesting down there?

got my whites after a long wait wooh

next stop mpls how i wish

ice soles is cool :]

Saw some Kobe apparel (jerseys, shorts, jacket) at 10% off in Stadium GB5. I noticed mabilis magsale sa Stadium GB5 compared to other Nike Stadiums and NikeParks..

@bigbossjecks
I'd go with the MPLS bro. Ice soles FTW!

@glitch008
MPLS was released here bro. Maybe you were thinking of MLKs?
smile.gif

Anyway, don't know where to put this but I just visited Sportsmax Cash and Carry and there's a lot on sale. Some AM90s (green/white/black andblack/blue CWs) and AM Lite breds at 20% off. P3600 na lang if I'm not mistaken. Then new arrivals (Airmax 2009, Nash MVP POP/Milwaukee CWs, Spot Up POPetc) at 10% off. Too bad they didn't have ZK4s. Top Corner Cash and Carry has ZK4s but not on sale though.

^^^Sorry bro, I forgot to mention I'm in SG.
smile.gif

I obviously am missing PH.
frown.gif

Anyway, hope the MLKs get released as well.

sorry sir, newbie kasi.. i thought i could get more opinions by double posting.. di na mauulit.. mpls it is but should we aslo consider that if the lakers goall the way this year, lolobo ang value ng pops?

^^^No worries. Same here when I was a newbie.
smile.gif

Depende. If the Lakers go all the way, what if a new cw for the finals is released? Or perhaps another cw after winning the 2009 title? Who knows!
wink.gif

Nike has been releasing tons of cw for the ZK IV. So its possible.
smile.gif

bigbossjecks wrote:
mpls it is but should we aslo consider that if the lakers go all the way this year, lolobo ang value ng pops?
Why, are you planning to sell the POP if the Lakers win the NBA title?
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

^ isang aspect siguro sir gameover yung market value nya but what i'm pointing out is the value of it being a collectible. good idea though..hehe

Anybody know where there are stocks of Kobe 4 POPs? I haven't seen the POPs in person, how's the quality on these? Can't decide between them andthe whiteouts.

Originally Posted by dvplayground

@bigbossjecks
I'd go with the MPLS bro. Ice soles FTW!

@glitch008
MPLS was released here bro. Maybe you were thinking of MLKs?
smile.gif

Anyway, don't know where to put this but I just visited Sportsmax Cash and Carry and there's a lot on sale. Some AM90s (green/white/black and black/blue CWs) and AM Lite breds at 20% off. P3600 na lang if I'm not mistaken. Then new arrivals (Airmax 2009, Nash MVP POP/Milwaukee CWs, Spot Up POP etc) at 10% off. Too bad they didn't have ZK4s. Top Corner Cash and Carry has ZK4s but not on sale though.

Is the AM90 green/white/black same as what's being sold at nike park? Thanks! this one? -->
max-90-green-2-520x301.jpg

Back
Top Bottom