Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

i think there are two Jordan face shirts?

I saw another one and the face is bigger than the ones i saw in Pampanga.

not so familiar with the Jordan brand heh

heard that there are already kobe 4 del sol at pplant, but will be sold on march 1

I don't know where to put this update but I saw a display of Jordan 22s black/red and the Omegas at Olympic Outlet in Robinson's Mandaluyong. Theblack/red 22s (SIZE
glasses.gif
are about 5,+++ (RIP OFF!), and I didn't see the price for the Omegas, probably the same price, and size 9? But yeah, I thought Isaw a steal today but turns out God didn't want me to purchase 'em hehe. Hope this helps

@Shangrila
XX3 Motorsports (sz 8 or 9 - last pair) - Php 6.6k (30% off from SRP)

@Shangrila and Megamall
Air Flightposite (sz 10 and 11) - Php 5.4k (40% off from SRP)

Lots of jerseys, shorts and shirts on sale at Nike Stadium Greenbelt 5. Sale varies from 10%-40% off. Saw some Jordan jerseys from P1595 down to P1116. Reallytempting...Must resist...Must save for the Del Sol's..
smile.gif

Foshizzle, saw some Jordan face shirts that you're looking for. On sale as well. P876 na lang! Bili bili na!
smile.gif
Hehehe. Black on Size S and M. Red on sizeM.

Good Evening NT!

And I did not even know anything about this
roll.gif

I'm going to check out the nike store tomorrow to get my size 12. This is one of the better colorways of the Kobe IV
pimp.gif
A must-have for any kobe follower

I heard Nike Stadium Powerplant is going to undergo renovation this March (planning to open up again come May).
Perhaps they'll have a big SALE before they close
happy.gif

61's! im checking it out today if theyre selling it na, but most probably this friday

Originally Posted by revelation218

And I did not even know anything about this
roll.gif

I'm going to check out the nike store tomorrow to get my size 12. This is one of the better colorways of the Kobe IV
pimp.gif
A must-have for any kobe follower
who's a kobe follower? hahaha
yup a must have! good thing theyll be releasing it with a different cw of laces! nice!
smile.gif

^^^ Yes, pareng taken!!!

I saw them in person today. It's already available in both nike park and stadium. Nice colorway. Love them kobe IVs, pwede pang basketball, pwede rin pangmalling. I reserved my size 12 for pick up month end just in time for my card's cut off (buying time hehehehe)

Originally Posted by revelation218

^^^ Yes, pareng taken!!!

I saw them in person today. It's already available in both nike park and stadium. Nice colorway. Love them kobe IVs, pwede pang basketball, pwede rin pang malling. I reserved my size 12 for pick up month end just in time for my card's cut off (buying time hehehehe)
Ayos sir bong! lam mo wala pang pinaglalagpas na Kobe IV yang c taken24 eh hahaha! im also excited to see them in person too...
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

they are available in which branches? i just came from stadium but all of them were reserved already

From Stadium Rockwell, Del Sols are in stock na! Nice JB's droppin, both the phat lows, trunners which are nice and the CP3, but Del Sol pa ren ako
ndr75s.jpg

vwpci1.jpg

^^^ Agree. Phat lows are dope. We already have the white cement phat lows here, was looking for the black cements though. Hook up anyone??? HEHEHEHEHEHE

Whoa Phat lows! Most prob my 1st cop from Nike this year..I gottcha Pareng Bong on those!

Will Nike Park hav 'em??

Back
Top Bottom