Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

^ Wow, 10,000 pesos deducted from my wallet! Wheewww...

What i mean is that ill get the black and white cements... Which is 4,995 each... hence almost 10k. Nice clean shoe IMHO...

the trunners actually look great but the phat lows look too nice to pass up, if u were to choose, black or white? anyways, for sure na ang del sol

^ Buddy the trunners look fine in the picture as for the phat cements they really look good.

Well thats quite a hard one. To make things easier why not just get both black and white? Haha! Kidding... Anyway to be realistic, both are nice shoes its moreof what will get sold faster or what do you prefer best. I thnik the black ones will go fast. But on the other hand it may be the other way around.

Anyhow if i were to buy, ill get the white ones first then the black ones after. Thats just me, still you are free to have your own opinion.

Thanks for the update monase!
smokin.gif

thanks for the updates monase......are all those for sale already? or would they wait for release dates pa? imo go with the white, easier to use and to match,imho the del sols are very tempting. would think really hard about it.

Black Phats are really nice. no doubt! I guess I'll have to keep my pair and not sell em anymore.

i'm not sure about the J's but the del sols are still for sunday, possibly saturday. I guess the phats are for sale na, 4995, trunners for 4995, CP3for 5995. ilabas na mga discount card whether park o stadium!

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

thanks for the updates monase!!! i need those black cement.. i'll cop my pair tomorrow.

Im with you dude... Hahaha!

Im quite right about this. People usually will go for the black cements over the white. So i guess ill have to get them black first and foremost then thewhite... if i still have dough to spend...
glasses.gif

btw for those zoom mvp fans, i noticed the dwill version in the back, can anyone confirm?

pareng toots.. yeah go for the black cements first... most likely after the next payday you can cop the white cement.. but since you're bigtime get it bothna!!! just kidding.. can't wait to rock those black cements...

Originally Posted by mackiecorrea

ohh...black cements....wheres my money???!!!! argh!!
Pareng Mackie, I think I know where your money went. Guys, take a look at his avatar.
laugh.gif

Gujab Pare!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

pareng toots.. yeah go for the black cements first... most likely after the next payday you can cop the white cement.. but since you're bigtime get it both na!!! just kidding.. can't wait to rock those black cements...

Yeah, honestly i always prefer white. But ill go ahead with the black ones first. Maybe 2 months after for the white. Im on a low budget eh. Big time? Me? Nonot me. Baka si pareng Ryan yon. Hahaha! Just kidding. Peace pareng Ryan...

Well i cant wait to lay my hands on them... I mean feet... Cant wait to lay my feet on them...
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by lbj19

btw for those zoom mvp fans, i noticed the dwill version in the back, can anyone confirm?

yup, it is the zoom mvp na dwill cw

Just arrived home with some fresh pairs of the black. IMHO its a good buy, quality is fine, cushioning is comfy and it just goes with my white nike shorts anda black tee...

*Not to boast or anything but... Here is the best part... Didnt pay a single centavo.

Shout out to GC. haha!

dudes, some nike park stores are instructed a while ago to hold the phats and del sols 'til march 1. try calling first before going.

saw the phats already and it's kinda tempting... hmmm... i'm planning pa naman to buy a lacoste cerberus. dang! need insight guys! hahaha

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

Just arrived home with some fresh pairs of the black. IMHO its a good buy, quality is fine, cushioning is comfy and it just goes with my white nike shorts and a black tee...

*Not to boast or anything but... Here is the best part... Didnt pay a single centavo.

Shout out to GC. haha!
Congrats pareng Toots! Big Time!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

Just arrived home with some fresh pairs of the black. IMHO its a good buy, quality is fine, cushioning is comfy and it just goes with my white nike shorts and a black tee...

Shout out to GC. haha!

How I wish that the other Nike store accept Sodexho GC's
ohwell.gif

Congrats on your catch!

Back
Top Bottom