Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

haha goodluck sa mga bibili!!
happy.gif
try ko dumaan mamya, kita kita nalang sa mata mga sir.

guys. can anyone help me find zoom kobe 4 finals ed in size 13?

text me naman if ever may nakta kayong available pa. thanks thanks

Nike Stadium North Edsa, no signs of Kobe 4 home/Away ... just the gold medals... as of around 5pm, today (monday Sept 14)

Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

guys. can anyone help me find zoom kobe 4 finals ed in size 13?

text me naman if ever may nakta kayong available pa. thanks thanks

Bro, I checked three brances...(all Nike Parks) and talagang size 12 was their biggest size na. Problem was, even that size was sold out. Hope youcan call Stadium tomorrow and check bro. Good luck, pare!

went to stadium megamall (nag-baka sakaling early release din)

but to no avail, i'll come back there tomorrow...

CONGRATS pala joaqs! pusha, nakauna ka ngayon ah... hehehe

^^ lets see, lets see...

i just bought my girlfriend some zoom sister one+'s...

running low on cash...
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

Crap meron na daw sa daw selling ng Finals sa ebay!!!!! I just got a reminder text from Stadium that tomorrow ang release and 1st come 1st served. Planning togo there early tomorrow and see if I can get my Homes.

^ I'm not sure what sizes they still have left, but Stadium (Megamall and Rockwell) were set to release their stocks today.

Was in Stadium kanina when they opened and there were a couple of NTers getting their Finals pair. Nakalabas lahat ng stocks nila (Home and Away)...around 50plus all in all.
When I left half na lang ang stock nila. All sizes naman meron pa from 8 to 12. Madami din tumatawag and were asking for reservations pero hindi pumapayag yungsupervisor.
She wants them to go there and pick up the pair that they want. You can inquire kung meron pa size pero hindi pwede pa reserve (unless siguro super specialcustomer nila).
Nonetheless, props to the Stadium PP people for keeping their word na 15th ang release and hindi spoken for ang mga stocks (meaning no reservations).

Stadium Powerplant peeps said Space Jams might not release here.
But yeah, kudos to them, they've always been fair in the distribution of limited kicks.

tamang policy yung "no resevation"... kasi yung mga call in for reservation pang flaker yun, kawawa naman yung mga walk in's lang.

good job Stadium peeps!!

question lang nga sir.....isn't the so called kobe iv finals away is like the gold medal since both of these shoes are commemorative only and in realitykobe did not wear them in a game?

^ Both of them commemorate an achievement by Kobe Bryant. He wore the "Finals" in both colorways during the recent NBA Finals against the OrlandoMagic. The reason why MVP is on the tongue of the Away's is because he was awarded the MVP of the NBA Finals.

As for the Gold Medal's, you're right, he never wore them. That on the other hand was a tribute to the gold medal won by the USA Men's BasketballTeam in the '08 Beijing Olympics.

^^ Thanks sir. I thought kasi they changed "those scribbled" in the shoes sa away.......making it an MVP Tribute shoes para kay Kobe and not the realaway shoes.....and not the game worn shoes sa Game 4......which I thought the game 4 shoes had the same as those scribbled un sa shoes sa game 1"home". If that was the case then, they are technically the same as the gold medals shoes na nagcocommemorate sa big achievement ni kobe but notnecessarily the game worn shoes....the only real finals shoes then is the home....

As I reckon Kobe wore the Gold Medals, not on an Official NBA Game though rather in his training Camp. when he played 1 on 1 with a kid

-->

Back
Top Bottom