Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

awesome pic! makes me want a pair! too bad annex is all the way across the metro
laugh.gif

il just wait til they have it some place nearer

nike is milking the ZK4's well...

i hope this won't mean a lesser interesting ZK5...

sa sobrang daming pagpipilian, baka di nako bumili... hehehe

^ I hope so too bro. But with the way things are going, based on the pictures coming out as well, I have a feeling the V's will be an easy pass. TakeKobe's name of those shoes and I don't know how they'll be moving in stores.
indifferent.gif

great pics msgt and congrats on the pair. btw, speasking of sm advantage, can you use your points to pay for the produts you buy just like in ordinary SM deptstore and affiliates? What's their number? thanks

^^ let's wait and see bro, we don't want to be saying now that we'll pass on the V's,

then buying like 5 pairs of them next year!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lbj19

great pics msgt and congrats on the pair. btw, speasking of sm advantage, can you use your points to pay for the produts you buy just like in ordinary SM dept store and affiliates? What's their number? thanks

Thanks! With regards to the SM Advantage, I'm really not familiar how their card works. I guess you can use the points earned to purchase things. Anyway,here's their contact: 332-2981. Sports Central is the name on the receipt. First was the HD Pinas and now, the KB4 Phillys. I really hope TB3s are next.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by msgt16

Originally Posted by lbj19

great pics msgt and congrats on the pair. btw, speasking of sm advantage, can you use your points to pay for the produts you buy just like in ordinary SM dept store and affiliates? What's their number? thanks

Thanks! With regards to the SM Advantage, I'm really not familiar how their card works. I guess you can use the points earned to purchase things. Anyway, here's their contact: 332-2981. Sports Central is the name on the receipt. First was the HD Pinas and now, the KB4 Phillys. I really hope TB3s are next.
happy.gif

thanks man. they use the same system as SM on the points. and yeah hopefully TB3s are next.

those laces on the phillys will definitely break necks
laugh.gif

i called rockwell and megamall
like the park they don't have an exct date with the HOF but they said september is the release
team pilipinas shrt on the 15th
for kobe4 finals the staff said they already ordered the shoes but they don't have it yet
hopefully sept15 will aslo be the release date for the finals
only megamall and rockwell as of now will get it. parks are clueless
laugh.gif

Its also available at SM Makati. Better see the shoe in person. In my opinion they do look good on pictures
medyo na disappoint ako nung nkita ko on hand.

Originally Posted by jau014

those laces on the phillys will definitely break necks
laugh.gif

i called rockwell and megamall
like the park they don't have an exct date with the HOF but they said september is the release
team pilipinas shrt on the 15th
for kobe4 finals the staff said they already ordered the shoes but they don't have it yet
hopefully sept15 will aslo be the release date for the finals
only megamall and rockwell as of now will get it. parks are clueless
laugh.gif
order din dapat sila ng space jam
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kykoman

Its also available at SM Makati. Better see the shoe in person. In my opinion they do look good on pictures
medyo na disappoint ako nung nkita ko on hand.
agree....not as good looking as the pics when up close....i think quality is a tad down from the carpes, inlines del sols (first cws)....thecollar where the stars are and tongue pala is in a kind of 'felt' matrial that i got the impression looks muddy up close....but i think it still looksgood from afar (or pag suot) specially with yellow laces. Still contemplating if i should cop one.

^ oh yeh...same as the 'raging bull pack' right. was kinda hoping the philly kb 4 price would be lower since the 'pinas' hyperdunks were lower(and even more so if purchased via VIP card). wishful thinking.
smile.gif

hey guys, i already got my DS Finals away pop from rev, 10.5, if they do drop on the 15th, maybe one of you guys prefer a 10.5, i need an 11 kasi, maybe wecould swap
happy.gif

at nangyari na nga ang inaasahan natin.. . . .. zoom kobe 4 phillys available at planet sports sm fairview.. wala nga lang sz 12 hehehe

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

at nangyari na nga ang inaasahan ko.. . . .. zoom kobe 4 phillys available at planet sports sm fairview.. wala nga lang sz 12 hehehe

SM Makati has a full size run. They do look good. Better than the draft days (I think). Quality is nice as well.

Back
Top Bottom