Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

Originally Posted by jmoney45

^^ Thanks for that update, Laceupmarv!
happy.gif

^ Manilaboy, if weather permits, I'll swing by GB5 tomorrow and see for myself. But my guess is they shouldn't go beyond bet. 5,500 to 6,000. Just my guess
happy.gif

thanks man! keep safe!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

wow trainer 1s..hmmm

bili na pareng carlo haha

it can be the trainer 1s but not the chlorphyll might be the color that is similar to the chlorophyll

^ the cactus ones prolly.chlorophyll's were the ones in the legacy pack.wow trainer 1's huh?better late than never if its true.

trainer 1's brothers! it's 4800, much cheaper than the lights out... there is the maxim trainer 1 also in hideout.. 6000..

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

^ the cactus ones prolly.chlorophyll's were the ones in the legacy pack.wow trainer 1's huh?better late than never if its true.

oh i think its the cactus cw coz it's just 1 pair...it looks similar though.. my bad!
tongue.gif

check out the park thread, that is the AT1 available along with the red ones. they are available in ATC stadium as well

Powerplant got new deliveries today. When I went there they were unpacking the boxes and among the shoes that were unboxed from the del boxes were the BB3black white. Pretty good CW IMO.

Planet Sports has got some new Kobe shirts up. One was with a hologram face (yellow and black color) if I remember correctly. The other was Kobe making a layupor was on the move. Didn't like both IMO.

New Air Max shirts available, AM180, AM360, AM90, AM93
AJ1 Low Phat premiere also available

Nike Stadium has the Speckled KBIV's
Air Max Rise Black CW
AJ Phat Low Black-Red CW

Planet Sports Trinoma has the

ZKBIV White Speckled
Air Max Rise
Hyperize Black/White/Red CW

Lebron VI lows on sale

White/Black CW 4800+
White CW 4300+
KD Scarface also on sale

these are on sale at pro-line in park square 1. for jason kidd enthusiasts, for only P3 thou plus each.

zoom-flight-95-black-white-21.jpg
nike-air-zoom-flight-96-1.jpg

and also this pair of nash for only P3,2xx.00 the black-orange & white-orange.

nike-zoom-mvp-x-steve-nash-3.jpg

derrick rose shoes already available in
sports central and adidas megamall...

@6,295... hope they'll get discounted bigtime by next year!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom