Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

thanks man! do you know their #?

sorry chief, i didn't ask for the sizes. i was looking for another model kasi. yung black ba yung gusto mo? cause the white-orange one is on-sale in mostsports shops in the top malls @ P3,8xx.00, though P3,2xx.00 nga lang sa pro-line in park square.

correction pala. yung nash yung available sa pro-line. yung 2 jason kidd flights, sa toby's yun. namali ako ng banggit. pero both shops are in park square.

its okay man, i asked my brother tp drop by park square din to get the nash earlier today. swerte lang they still had my size

not sure eh

call them up nalang @ 8128381

smile.gif

its okay man, i asked my brother tp drop by park square din to get the nash earlier today. swerte lang they still had my size
you know what's funny, i used to not like much that pair of nash. well, the white one maybe, just slight. so i didn't care even when i sawboth pairs on rack sales. but when i posted the pic of the black cw and browsed this page more frequently since, i suddenly felt this urge that i gotta scoopmy pair. especially when i gave away my other zoom kicks to an Ondoy victim friend just earlier. 10.5, please. i should own one before it's gone..
frown.gif
should i put the blame on you mate? joke lang
wink.gif

laugh.gif

i saw the same pair (black/orange) at stadium gb5 and planet sports atc at the same price last week but no size 10s

buti nalang pinost mo dito, thank you!
happy.gif

laugh.gif

i saw the same pair (black/orange) at stadium gb5 and planet sports atc at the same price last week but no size 10s

buti nalang pinost mo dito, thank you!
happy.gif
size 10s, so those include 10.5 right? no way!!!! can you confirm?
tired.gif

i wouldn't know about 10.5s

you can ask proline (8128381) , they still might have your size.

i think i recall someone here saying that most parks already offer discounts for the zoom mvps

cant say the same for np southmall, their mvps only go for 20% off. (deron williams and green/red cws)

goodluck searching for your pair!

not sure eh

call them up nalang @ 8128381

smile.gif

Thanks manilaboyxix. Just called Proline and they only have the POP left in size 9. Would you have the # for Planet Sports ATC? Would like to check if theyhave the size I'm looking for. TIA.

peepz, been to several malls already but i could hardly find this pair. ive seen one in sports central, mega but doesnt have my size. i shouldve bought itbefore. now im in pain searching. help. size 10.

c2d26c73ef284bfa0aa30ac7c7e56bf8924d1d38.pjpg
c6e36178313622c0b12402783cf8ce0a956153b6.pjpg

sale at trinoma: theres a kiosk like thing infront of goldilocks, sorry sorry i was in a hurry and im not to sure whose stocks these are ( tobys' or planetsports' im not so sure heheh )

all are 20-40% off.. sizes are broken. there are a lot of other sneakers including non nikes, anyone looking for beaters should check this out

aww man still looking for a pair of triple blacks, sucks that these are only 20% off.

im looking for a size 10 pair at 40% (cheapskate haha!)

thanks for the updates
smile.gif

Originally Posted by urbandubista

peepz, been to several malls already but i could hardly find this pair. ive seen one in sports central, mega but doesnt have my size. i shouldve bought it before. now im in pain searching. help. size 10.

sir, i think i saw those at nike park sm fairview. hope this helps.

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

sale at trinoma: theres a kiosk like thing infront of goldilocks, sorry sorry i was in a hurry and im not to sure whose stocks these are ( tobys' or planet sports' im not so sure heheh )

all are 20-40% off.. sizes are broken. there are a lot of other sneakers including non nikes, anyone looking for beaters should check this out
Olympic World I think...

Originally Posted by edmin

Originally Posted by urbandubista

peepz, been to several malls already but i could hardly find this pair. ive seen one in sports central, mega but doesnt have my size. i shouldve bought it before. now im in pain searching. help. size 10.

sir, i think i saw those at nike park sm fairview. hope this helps.
thanx for the help but i was @ nike park i sm fairview the day before i went to mega. didn't see one.heeeeeeeeelp!

Back
Top Bottom