Nike Stadium, Athlete's Foot,Planet Sports UPDATES!

Nike Park will have a delay in their Kobe V delivery. I hope this doesn't happen to Stadium...deliver the goods this Saturday baby!!!!

yeah thats good news!!
smile.gif

Just phoned Stadium Mega, and the guy said they haven't received their shipment for the V's yet.

He said that it's possible that they may get something tomorrow, but that it's likely they won't get it until sometime next week.

Darn it. Went to NS ATC again today. Guy went from tomorrow to NEXT WEEK daw for the Zoom Kobe 5s... I really want to get the Bruce Lee edition.

^Yup, went to Stadium ShangriLa yesterday and copped the Yellow Kobe shirt in a medium.

They look siiiiccckkK!

But the V's are delayed as mentioned. No word yet on when.

went by Stadium Megamall earlier, Kobe V away is now available... but it is for kid's..

Was about to cop the Kobe shirt but the big logo at the back got me thinking so I held back..

passed by Stadium Shang earlier, still no Kobe V sighting... Lots of shoes on sale (KB 4 gold medals, Zoom Soldier 3, etc.)

Originally Posted by melo15fan

passed by Stadium Shang earlier, still no Kobe V sighting... Lots of shoes on sale (KB 4 gold medals, Zoom Soldier 3, etc.)

How much are the kb4's and zoom soldier?

Saw the aj 2010 in stadium sm north.. looks WAY BETTER in person and its super clean! price is 8200 FTL! it will be available by feb 6 as per the sales rep

Ps 8,200.00?!?!? That's just unreal. Wait for them to hit the outlets...

As for the Kobe V's, bring on the Dark Knights!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom